8. is this a date?

Micaiah
I finally make it into the door and set the heavy box down and use it as a seat. I don't know why Jordan even has me carrying boxes...I'm way too cute for this. Jordan just got approved for a new apartment and he asked me to help me move some of his stuff in. He actually asked my brothers and my dad, but I decided to come along because I haven't seen the place yet.

"Why do you have me carrying boxes", I whine.

"Just to make the process go by faster I swear after all the boxes are out of the truck you get a break."

He puckers his lips and I happily kiss them wrapping my arms around his torso. Jordan and I have been doing more relationship stuff as of lately and it's making me wonder if he's going to ask me to be his girlfriend. I don't want to pressure him into something he doesn't want, but I feel like this is something that he wants too. I kind hope he ask me soon because I will happily pack my stuff and move over here. His apartment is the midpoint to both of our parents houses which is good incase my mom has a medical emergency.

Mr. Poole walks through the door and tells us that that was the last box out of the truck.

"Jordan said once the last box was brought up I get to take a break", I chuck up a deuce sign making everyone laugh.

His bed was already set up and I slam my body on it grabbing a blanket from his basket. The door opens and he peaks his head in smiling at me.

"What do you want?"

"Don't talk to me like that anyways everyone is going to chick fil a do you want your usual?"

"Yes please?"

A few minutes later Jordan comes back into the room with a bottle of water.

"I thought you went to chick fil a with everyone?"

"And leave you here by yourself no ma'am."

He pulls the blanket back and snuggles next to me.

"There has been something I've been meaning to ask you though?"

"What?"

"Do you want to go to that pop up drive in movie theatre tonight? I was looking at it the other day and this week they're playing 90s movies."

"Ok yeah what are they playing tonight?"

"Um Scream I think?"

I smile and left my head up from his chest.

"Jordan Anthony Poole is this a date you're asking me on?"

"What do you think that?"

I can tell he's growing nervous because he's looking at everything else but me.

"Because you knows that's one of my favorite movies."

"Yes I know it's your favorite movie and yes it's a date so be ready by 8pm."

"Or I could just get ready here because I have a bag in my car. You thought I wasn't going to move some of my things in here...which draw can I have?"

He shakes his head laughing and just stares at me.

"You can have whatever draw you want baby. Do you for real want to like borderline move in? By that I mean spend a few days here and then back at your parents house you know to spend more time with your mom."

"Yeah and this is going to sad bad but I gotta prepare myself for when she passes you know. My dad is pretty healthy and can do things for himself to the point he doesn't need me living with him. I can just check in every now and then."