17. the morning after

Jordan

I wake up to the sun beaming through our curtain and use my hand to block it. My upper body raises with ease, and I look over to see Micaiah knocked out, and she was snoring too. Shaking my head, I grab my glasses from the nightstand to walk around the apartment without bumping into things. Since my girlfriend is still sleeping, I will surprise her and make her breakfast in bed.  I can tell she was pretty tired last night, and I mean, what can I say...I was putting it down on her. We only did two positions, too, and I nutted both times. Because if it were up to me, we would've been all over this apartment, but I will save that for another time. Last night was very different from my past sex life due to how she was making me feel. No girl had ever made me want to feel all of her until I met Micaiah. If she can make me nut that quick with a condom, I just knew going raw would be something else. Just what I thought, I even came faster without it...we almost had a Jordan jr running around here, but I pulled out in time.

Throwing on shorts, I head into the kitchen and cut on SportsCenter on the living room flat screen. I wash my hands thoroughly before pulling out bacon, eggs, pancake mix, and toast. I decided to add some fruit but will plate it at the end when everything is ready.

• • •

I place the last bit of fruit on both plates before placing them on the bed tray my mom bought when we were sick. Micaiah still hasn't come out of the room yet, so I assume she is still sleeping. Slowly walking to the bedroom, I push the door open to see my baby still knocked out, snoring her life away. I take a quick video to show her later and gently shake her body.

"Baby wake up I made you breakfast", I whisper.

Her eyes slowly open, and I try so hard not to laugh at how messy her hair is. It also didn't help that one side is smushed due to her lying on it. The bed sheets drop from her chest, exposing her upper nudity and making me hard again. I rub down on my crotch to prevent it from happening and handed her one of my shirts because soon I was going to start salivating. 

"Thank you", she whispers, "what time is it?"

"It's almost eleven why?"

"I have work today."

I place the tray over her lap and crawl next to her slipping my legs beside hers.

"I called Mason, telling him that you need time to yourself."

"Why did you do that I could've went to work today!"

"Ok then get up and walk."

"Huh."

If she can huh she can hear.

"I said get get up and walk."

She gets up from the bed and her balance seems steady.

"I didn't fuck her hard enough," I thought to myself.

My eyes are on her like a hawk as I watch her build up the courage. I can tell she is in pain because she keeps wincing every time she moves her legs in place. As soon as she took her first step, she fell down, and I start howling.

"Shut up."

I wipe the tears from my eyes as she was using the bed to help her get up and try to calm myself down.

"Jordan shut up it's not that funny", she wines.

"You're right I'm sorry, baby."

She turns her body away from me and I turn her back around before smashing our lips together.

"Now eat your food before it gets cold."

• • •

I'm at the rec right now hustling these niggas in a three-point contest. Since my running partner is "injured" right now, I can't run any games and make any money. Micaiah wanted to come with me and sits in the bleachers, chatting it up with Ralen. I told him to keep her company and ensure no other dudes talk to her. She has been hit on too many times, and I almost got my inmate number on one occasion. She is mine, and that's that she not messing with no one else and isn't going to. Micaiah is my wife point blank, period next caller, please. I win the contest, and they give me the four hundred we agreed on, and I walk over to Mickey and Ralen. Placing the money in my wallet, I kiss Micaiah and take a seat between her legs. She starts messaging my shoulders, and I roll my head to get the stress out of my neck.

"You did good out there."

"Thank you," I smile.

I feel my phone vibrate and look down to see its a text message from Mason.

Mason

Hey can you and my sister come to the house
in a few...my mom said she wants to talk to all of us.

Ok

It's strange if you ask me and I'm a little bit worried. I hope its not that kind of "talk" because neither Micaiah or me will be able to handle it.

"Your brother just texted me saying that we need to go to the house so you mom can talk to all of us."

"Ok", she nods her head.

After I converse with Ralen, we say our goodbyes and head outside to the car.

"Hey just know that whatever happens, I got you."

I see her eyes start to get glossy, and she nods her head looking out of the passenger side window.