4. lunch date

Mickey
I woke up pretty early this morning just because I'm use to getting up for work. Whenever I have an off day I always keep the same schedule because I don't want it to get thrown off. I was sitting in the living room eating a bowl of cereal when all of my brothers came in and sat on the couch. Micah snatched the bowl out of my hand and started eating my cereal. I pinch his ear and it gives it back real quick and apologizes.

"I don't know what's wrong with you", I side eye him.

"You think just because you have a lunch date today you think you the shit."

"It's not a date."

"But it is."

"It isn't."

"It is."

"It isn't."

"Y'all better stop arguing before mom come in here and yell at all of us."

"Well tell Micah that I don't have a date with Jordan."

"That would be me just lying", Mason laughs.

I love my brothers and all but when they do stuff like this, it makes me wish I was the only child.

"Well I need to start getting ready."

"For your date", Miles laugh.

I roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen to rinse my bowl out and put it in the sink.

"For your date you should most definitely put on your new shoes the man works at footlocker he's a fien for shoe fashion."

"Shut up its not a date!"

"Y'all better leave your sister alone", I smile hearing my mom yell.

It's been a minute since I've heard my mom let out a yell and I was impressed that it sounded really strong.

"Yes ma'am."

I smirk knowing I will always have my way no matter what.

• • •

It's been a while since I've been to the mall due to being busy with work and family. I'm just glad everything still looks the same so I know I won't get lost. I see the Footlocker and walk in there and I can literally feel all eyes on me from the workers.

Jordan was no where to be found so I just start looking at shoes until he comes out.

"Is there anything I can help you with?"

I turn around to a decent looking guy but he wasn't on Jordan's level in my opinion. Listen to myself I'm already simping and we not really friends like that.

"Um actually I'm looking for Jordan."

I peeped that he kissed his teeth and his mood slightly changed. He probably thought he was going to get my phone number and give me his discount to make me happy no sir. Jordan comes out with a big smile on his face. I really like how he's always happy to see me. He had on a gold chain and glasses, which I've never seen him in, and don't get me started on the pen that rested on his ear. I don't know he's look extra delicious today and the little voice inside of me is telling me to jump on him.

"Hey."

"Hey I hope I didn't take you away from anything important."

"Nah I was just in the back doing some paper work."

He opens his arms and pulls he closer to his body and I melt from the scent of his cologne.

"You ready to go to the food court?"