On the road

So...on the road... it's a nice topic to write on and it might be the only topic which could get more words from me...

The road which i take every single time i go to school is now very much memorized by me, even the people who go and come on that road are the same. Ofcourse they will be since they live there i guess.

It's summer time here now...and it's really really hot! I am melting and you can even fry an egg on the road, it is that hot in Summers in New Delhi. All the pollution and the dust does not make it bearable at all.

But it's ok since our school has a nice timing of 7:10 to 9:40 a.m. so it's cool. After 9:40 am though, it's just the beginning of the worst day. You could by one look, can guess if the day will become hotter or if by some chance there will be a sudden downpour. If after 9 am there is no cool winds roaming then,you are very much a goner in here. So, i suggest that you should not come to Delhi without an cool umbrella or something to hide you from the heat, a mask to hide your face from dust and sunglasses to hide your eyes from bad view.

The worst view you could get here is of garbage... garbage in the Nala as we call it. That shit is filled with some greenish-black water and plastic bags and what not. I am talking about the road which i take to go to school...

You can find cows on that road...like...just everywhere. Black ones, brown ones, white, every single colour of a cow you can think of will be present there, i even spotted a pig, the one which is black in colour. I one day also spotted a goat. You could also see chicken in the cages being transported for.. murder....well you know where your tasty chicken legs came from...

Moving on...the road which i take is filled with shops as it is a market place. That area is usually more active around the Thursdays and Saturdays. I once came there to buy shoes and stuff at night...and it was sparkling. All the lights coming from the shops and the garments hung up. It was beautiful. But then...i have to...look down beside the shops....and guess what i spotted? Ofcourse more plastic....

Look i am not saying that there is plastic everywhere but i feel frustrated everytime i see garbage around gorgeous things.

Things have definitely changed since then...it was so long...now i see that there is those workers that come in the morning to pick up that trash out... because i have started to go to that school...from that road and in the morning.

Then after the market comes a stop of red lights...i mean a road which connects all four roads together. Tell you what..there is just traffic there and angry drivers.

You who will come here...if someday that is... please just do not.. accidentally hit others with your vehicle...you will be cursed badly...but there is one thing i noticed that in the morning, there is less such instances but as the temperature rises, the heat in people also goes up and who will not be frustrated?

You should always take a look at the red light...and when it's green you are free to move forward and hence even if you hit someone with your vehicle a little, you will not be accounted for it...why you ask? Because! It's the green light and it's not your fault!

I have seen people going crazy, moving from every direction and it is an art to move through the traffic and those cars coming and going from each and every direction.

Then we move on to a straight road...this road consits of big buildings and houses and i sometimes wonder if there are people living in them...they fell empty to say the least.
Maybe because i always see them in the early morning, who knows?

This road is filled with little plants, bushes and man planted trees. It looks cool, beautiful, good.

The sunlight of the rising sun which could be seen at a distance and the rays going though the leaves and the wind coming at your face. It's breathtaking.

The tress change thier colour every season. In Summer they shine yellow and green. In the rainy days they are lush green, in fall they are yellow, in winter, those which are evergreen are green and the others are just branches with little yellow leaves. And lastly we can see them red and green and yellow as spring comes. Between i forgot to tell that there blooms bright pink flowers on the green bushes and plants and trees. Sometimes they bloom red, sometimes yellow, it's just very beautiful to look at.

Then we move to the road in front of my school...there is a park there which is filled with greens and people jogging here and there... And on the sides of the road are where a shopkeeper who sells coconut stands, there are benches around him where sits people who talk about what...i don't know. But one thing i know is that it looks peaceful. Then moving on there comes a place where we have to take a u-turn to reach the entrance of my school. At that point of the road there is another Area filled with garbage, trash and plastic and this one specifically smells really bad! I think it's more like a place where the green decomopses to turn into manure...it smells that bad.

But then after we take the u-turn, my sights fell on the trees planted in our school, which gives another refreshing feeling.