The truth

What does bullying mean?

This was the thing i searched when i first head the word

And i did got my answers on the web.

Me for once only ever heard about bullying but never witnessed it or maybe i did but in a different kind of a way, because it's India...aur ye yaha chalta hai...(it happens around here)

The bullying potrayed in the movie and shows are  vastly different which happens in here...

The one in the shows are potrayed in a way where students and classmates bully each other...right?

The bullying i have seen is mostly done by....the teachers...and families....it's just a bit different...

The teachers here are so baised towards some and so demotivating....but things have changed here too...after people began to get aware about such things...

In the olden days in schools, the teacher used to beat the shit of the the students like taking out all his / her frustration. Students would wonder if their teachers had a fight with their partners or family members etc.

Then again things changed and now there is a law stating the prohibition of such practices of beatings and stuff.

Now one type of bullying i have seen the most...which is being outcasted by classmates and teachers because of your bad grades and because you are different than the others.

Then there is our family which taunts us to do this like that and to do that like this and what not...so sometimes it's like students become best friends because they have the same situation in their families and they understand their pain....it is kind of funny when you think about it the way i am thinking it....But yeah i know....it is a hard subject to talk on/ to write on.

Then there comes the teachers and the stereotypes set by Society.....you might have found many tic-toc and reels on those...so i don't think that i need to elaborate....

Setting aside the bullying....well....there is nothing that i want to tell now but there might be something i might tell you someday else....

So, make sure you read it till i write it...