As I Enter

The school entrance, there waits the guard and an aunty wearing a blue uniform. The guard wields a temperature checking machine and the aunty wields a sanitizer.

After COVID 19 things have changed so much in Delhi....we wear mask all the time, the guard uncle finally looks like he got a job to do with that machine and the aunty which used to only roam around the school with the orders of the principal now gives hand sanitizer to us...

After walking the cemented path with plants in the borders of it, taking a right turn, looking at the scenery of beautiful trees and plants and peacocks, i finally reach towards the gate of the school building.

Then again i remember that my class room is on the 2nd floor which is so frustrating for me because in my house we live on the 3rd floor and now i also has to climb two more, it's a headache.

While taking deep breaths i reached my classroom filled with one or two students aka my classmates, i wonder why they come so early, did they get some kick? From coming at 6.30. dude our school starts at 7.10....well...its their choice.

So, for me, i like to sit at the right side of our class two rows away from the windows because...i will be looking out most of the time if i sat there and uuoof! The heat! From the sun! But it's not so good at my side either. Because!! The fans in the class are for show! I mean they do spin..but the air wouldn't even reach us, that's also a reason why i like rainy season the most, it's not too hot, neither too cold. It's just perfect.

Between did I tell you i like rain a lot and the smell that comes after and before raining? It's really good!

And after i reach my desk....i wait for one person to come.