Wars and History...

My love for history is really something else....but it's not that intense either... it's just there, the greed to know about those who lived before us and the things they did, sometimes stupid things while sometimes even smarter than other countries...

So today's chapter is inspired by today's Political science class and History class...

So, our pol. science teacher has finally started to teach us the things in our book, the first chapter that is in our syllabus, after all the mess of transferring students from english medium section to hindi medium....

One of my friend has also moved and i didn't see her complaining, i hope she will do good.

So, our first chapter was Cold wars between USA and USSR but the interesting and most stupid thing is that it's not coming in our exams, it's not in the syllabus... I wonder if they even think before deleting anything from the syllabus, i mean..this chapter which was related to all the chapters coming after, has not been included in the syllabus.....

Then there is our teacher....who did gave us an overview of the first chapter but she....how do I put it? Well if haven't finished the chapter beforehand then i wouldn't have realised that she have left the most important topic behind...

Anyways it happens all the time, nothing new.

Then there is our History teacher, she is a new teacher...with little experience to teach the subject, with a kid to look after and her in-laws...i wonder how she manages to make so many notes for our chapter and at the same time look after her family...that is one thing i like about her, despite her cracked up english...

Now she is our class teacher for the last year, before, it was our English teacher who always compared us to the science students, which was so mean. She would do it subtly in between her talks to ' encourage us ' which turned out to be not so encouraging.

That is another topic which i will someday tell you about but not now, let me write this one first.

So...in History we are studying about Harappan civilization...do search it up on Google if you don't know...this chapter is fascinating to say the least because the person who has written it in our NCERT Book has done a good job...now you might ask what is ncert? Well it's full forms is The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)

It is an organisation  by the Government of India to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education.

I first realised the fact that i could find more in the book than the teachers can teach when i was in 6 or 7 standard. You see when i was in 6th class, the teachers would ask us to find out the answers to the questions at the back of the chapter and i for a good student would always do my homework even if i didn't study much after completing what i was given. Only doing the homework and just be done with it, now that i am talking about such a topic i think i would have came first if i studied a little extra...*SIGH* nothing can be done now..

So one day when i was doing my homework of finding answers , i saw that the teacher have skipped some topics and now there is a question about such a topic, what else? I studied it myself... because i wanted to find the answer. You see, there was a little race to find the best answer between the toppers and definitely me. The race was there because the teacher, if liked our answer would tell the whole class to write it down, so it's kind of an accomplishment which we wanted.

Those were some day...i studied in that private school my whole life...from nursery to 10th class...then afterwards i shifted to a government school because that school only had classes up to 10th standard.

New friends...new class, new books, new teachers, new everything...

In conclusion to the above...i got to know that it's good to study on my own sometimes...

Being an Indian is good....it's good because there is vast variety of food, so many songs with different tunes and not to mention being the member of such a big population it's ....i think that's not a good thing?🌚

Anyways...there are so many cultures and customs to study and what not...so many conspiracys in politics and it's interesting....the political system is not only in the government but can also be seen in many areas of the society....for example the bollywood, for example our school and institutions and there are more but i am too lazy to write it all, why not you take a guess yourself...

India is interesting because it's a developing country....it's nice to see it growing up, i want to live long to see it become something more...

Between at the present it's 7.08 pm and i am watching Kirby buckets...
Just wanted to tell you...

I had many things in my mind for this chapter but...when I'm here... writing it...without creating a draft whatsoever....it has gone out of my hand...and has become completely different from the heading i wrote...

War not only stands for the world war or something...for me...it's the war that happens everyday in my life....and maybe in your life too, who know?

And for the history?...let's just let it be a history...