After and before [Part II]

In the previous chapter we talked about the before anxiety right?, So today I will tell you about the after anxiety...yes there is an after anxiety too...

The after anxiety is about the pain you feel when the teacher say, " i will now be telling you your marks". Look i have no problem handling this as i know for myself that i did pretty good in the exams but you don't have to declare our marks in front of the whole class...

This leads us to the topic of gossips between students...the gossip of 'oh-i-thought-she-was-smart' kind of stuff which makes my blood boil...

So what if i did bad? So what if i did good? What it has to do with you ? Man! That stuff is nasty...

The image you made in your class goes down the drain with your bad marks and sometimes when you behave like you don't study shit but still got 30 above out of 40 then, you are a dark horse, who is a big liar...a kind of liar who lies for no reason...

I still don't understand why teachers tell us our marks but don't show our answer sheets...is there some shady stuff  going on?

Look i got marks which i thought was a disappointment to those marks i got in middle school...i thought i will get better, but no! I didn't....

What i mean is...that i don't understand why i got less marks than that of someone who got good marks while our answers were exactly the same? Or maybe not.... because we didn't get to see our answer sheets!

At the very least i will know where i was wrong and where others did better than me!

If i were to become a teacher i will surely not be that biased towards those who got good marks and those who got it bad.... because i know that no one is bad forever and no one is good for an eternity...this statement can be fitted into what i am saying here, since i am too lazy to write all such stuff.. Please do a D.I.Y.

Setting that aside...this is not the only thing which made it hard...we are now a senior class...and now there is only a year left for us to be together then who know where you will be and where i will be...

Since, we got a class upgrade...there is another tension of doing it right this time and those who did bad previously are now in more bad condition...

*Sigh*

Those who don't know...there are many sections in our school...some are arts students, some are commerce and some are science...then in those there are two sections...which is based on our choice of language...some art's students take english as a medium while others take hindi as a medium..

So our sections goes like.....A, B, C, D, E, F...etc.

Now those who did bad are being transferred to hindi medium (my class is of English medium)...

This is a whole another topic which i won't tell you here...😁 Look for the next chapter because i think it will be deeply intersting..