That one person...

We all have that one person in our life that goes through all the shit and whatnot together and it's non other than our bestest friend.

And my best friend is her... Priyanka but she is not the only friend i have....

Another close friend of mine one day asked me how i make friends so easily and from that you could conclude that i have many friends but she is the one i share things the most....

And hence here i am waiting when she will come. She being she comes at the exact time of 7.10 before our classes starts.

Now that there is less fear of COVID 19 we are allowed to sit double on one desk and hence we are sitting together.

I wait for her because i don't have much to talk about and she has wierdly a lot to tell about, you see i am a good listener. And also someone who talks a lot if i want to, and no one can force a single word if i don't want to.

We have been friends for straight 6 years and i have forgotten how she come to be my friend and she has also forgotten how i came to be her friend.

She is someone who could mingle with just anybody if she wants to and i have seen her do that. People feel comfortable around her as she seems more reliable i guess?

And on the other hand me....the first impression i could give is non-talkative and cold? People feel awkward around me as i have seen but look, it's not my problem or maybe it is because i does not like to talk much with those i don't know.

She said i looks like a tomboish kind  of a person...is it true? I also wonder at times, what would have happened if i were born a boy? Have you ever wondered?

On that one person i could write a whole book but when asked to write by none other than her i only filled the page less than half.

This is how it is.

Right?

Between friends.