Have you ever....

Done something which i have done today?

Today.....no...it started yesterday when i was looking through my previous year's notebooks...i saw so many...so many pages which were empty...like not used at all and hence, i did what a smart person would do.

I plucked them out

Then i counted them(not a smart thing to do i guess) but yeah after the count...the number was 205 so many pages! I divided them into two batches of 100 and 105 respectively.

For the first batch i punched holes in the pages and then tied them with white woolen thread....

And as for the second one..... total chaos...with me burning my finger with glue gun....well i immediately washed it with cold water...so it's fine now...as for the pages.... didn't get together at all and hence....i used your normal stationary glue....

*SIGH*

How tiresome... And now i will do what i do best... decorating the cover...it's the best thing i can do for that thing...to look normal....

I should have given them to someone else for the binding.... someone professional....or i could have watched a video on YouTube.... anything could have been more successful than what i did to those poor pages....

Anyways....what should i even write in those?

You know you can even make money of such little things?

Not much but still....

Oh yeah.... tomorrow is our test and i haven't studied....

That teacher of ours is really something different....

Well that's for tomorrow....