It's Just Stupid

Yeah.. that's what I think about

Arranged Marriage

It's utterly stupid....

In india there is a word commonly used in a household...in many households actually..

The word "NIPTANA"

You want to know what it means?

If you think it is a good word then

Shame on you

Here, this word is used when there is a talk going on about marriages...

It means...

"To get over with"

You know when they use this shit of a word?

When they say that our girl has grown up and now she is in a age where we should marry her to a person she didn't know...

How hypocritical of them...

They won't let us out of our house and never let us interact with others saying that unknown means danger and yet look at them... marrying their daughters in an unknown environment, with an unknown person....

I promise to myself saying everyday that i will never become such a person and hope everyday that these kinds of words never get spoken by my mouth....

Then there is another thing in india which is also used when they marry a girl.

I call it

"The unspoken dowry"

They say, " ah..it's common and it's okay, it happens in marriage talks and even if they say they don't want any we should still give...you know how it works ".

I hate it

I don't know how it works for you

But know one thing

It will never work

And it should never work

There were many things i wanted to write here.... really many, many things...but...you see...it's a hard topic for me to write on but it is not a topic i can't write on....

Please read it

Until

I write it.