Reality IS an Illusion and the universe is a hologram just like Bill said

Inside the world that Bill and I made things were going just the way we planned. It was weird. It was me. It was who my grand parents wanted me to be. In Brave they tell us if we had the power to change our fate would we we're told that if we don't like our fate we can change it. But that's what I tried so hard to do. I read the letter they left my mother. How when I was of age I was supposed to be Bill's queen and take over the nightmare realm or whatever. I had dreams that this all was coming that all my fears were coming true Bill warned me there was no way to stop this and that I would be the one that started it all. I kept trying and trying to deny it to stop it to change my fate but it still happened. And it was all true. Jack left me my siblings got hurt the nightmares came I'm Bill's queen the only thing that hasn't happened was that Stan hasn't forgotten me. But I sure wouldn't want to know me right now. The evil me that is or is this the true real me?! Was my brother right all along that I shouldn't be trusted.

Let me show you how bad our reality has been. A squirrel got eaten by a mailbox! That's not supposed to happen. My siblings and my friends are trapped in weird madness bubbles. People are being turned to stone and brought the evil creatures by bat eyeballs or are they eyeball bats who cares?! They're a combination of the two. I was split in half my evil self had taken over I have nothing to go back to and its all my fault. Inside our bubble my evil self rules sitting on a throne like in Game of Thrones PS never seen a single episode of that show. While the good me is in hyper sleep. And of course there's probably a good version of me running around happy as can possibly be where nothing bad happens ever maybe she doesn't even have her powers. Maybe she's at peace in some kind of winter wonderland. But wherever she is whatever she's doing no one is calling her dangerous and no one is getting hurt by her. She'd see her friends and family and jump for joy. In the part of my world that she would be living in she didn't overhear Jack more or less break up with her. She'd be happy to see them both. And if she does have her powers than she's not worried about them being used for evil. She's in her own little happy magical bubble.

The me that is both parts of those two is asleep inside but evil me watches over us and of reality and good me is protected from the real world. That's the only rule. We don't speak of the real world. Everything to her is rainbows and butterflies and lollypops and unicorns that aren't jerks. Where she plays with her siblings and her boyfriend and her best friend. And she has her goth emo friends and everyone gets along and her no one sees her as evil no one cares who she is or what kind person she is or who she should be. At our palace where all the nightmares were Ford was still in gold Bill calls all our attention the music stops as he uses Ford as a glass to make everyone listen. Bill sits on a throne of all the people we've captured hopefully unharmed or I'll never forgive him. Especially Ford. Gravity Falls was fun but it's only the beginning. Bill starts. Brothers and sisters of nightmare realm spread out around the corners of the world and set the world aflame with our weirdness. I tell them. But there was one little complication with that we couldn't leave Gravity Falls. We'd have to work around that. Meanwhile Dipper Soos and Wendy were at Mabel's prison bubble expecting to see something terrible as they fell through the sky hugging each other until they fell onto a bouncy castle. They were very confused. This is Mabel's prison?

There was bright colors everywhere. People could ride unicorns. There was a beach named after ice cream. 80s music played everywhere it was shinning shimmering and splendid. As Soos put it. But Wendy said this place hurt her eyes and Dipper thought it was worse than what was happening outside. Meanwhile in my "prison bubble" or whatever you wanna call it. Blue and Jack both also fell through the sky. Their powers didn't work but they landed on dragons. They didn't seem to mind they were kind of like big scaly dogs. The sky looked white in some places and dark and gloomy other places. In parts it rained and there was a rainbow that came with it. The rainbow rained down mnms reeses and Hershey product. There was a dark goth looking castle in eye view there were cake covered walls surrounding the bubble like a ring. The ground was ice cream. There was a river of hot chocolate and they had a banana split boat with KitKat oars. Giant koi fish made of Oreos parts of the sky rained creamy milkshake. Swimming pools of Oreo flavored pudding a lake made of grape flavored fruit punch. Vampires werewolves and mermaids guarded the grounds. Fairies that grew in full human size greeted them.