Bar

Todoroki POV

"Guys. Come on. We're gonna be late" I say to the boys.
"We're always late, babe" Ei says back to me. "Every Saturday we're the last ones to arrive."
"True yes. But that's rude. We need to stop being late." I say back to Ei.
"Who's driving?" Kats says to me.
"No one. We're ubering" I say back to see two shocked faces staring at me.
"That can only mean one thing" Kats says as a smirk grows on his face.
"SHOS DRINKING TONIGHT!" Ei says in excitement wrapping an arm around me.
"Shut up and get downstairs. The cars almost here" I say to both of them.

We're going to a bar so we all opted for more casual clothes. Kats is wearing ripped black skinny jeans with an Iron Maiden T-shirt. Ei is wearing faded skinny jeans with a white T-shirt and a leather jacket. And I'm wearing jeans and a blue long sleeve button up. I have to admit, Ei and Kats look incredibly sexy right now. Like if we weren't late I'd want to...

"Sho!" I hear breaking me out of my thoughts.
"Whatcha thinking about babe?" Ei questions in his flirty voice.
"Mmm how incredibly sexy the two of you look" I say back looking them up and down some more.
"You're one to talk, babe" Ei says. "It's probably gonna take all my strength to not fuck you in the bathroom later." His words make me blush.
"Oi. Idiots. The cars here" Kats says pulling us into the back seat with him.

"Jirous week, huh? Ei says.
"Yeah. Her band is playing tonight. Kind of exciting" I say back.
"Do you think they all know about us?" Kats says.
"Is that the only thing you're worried about? Why does it matter. We're full fledged adults. We can do whatever we want" Ei says with me silently agreeing.
"I guess I just think they won't accept us... or some shit like that." Kats says quickly looking out the window.
I put my hand on his leg.
"We're not the first people in the group to be gay. You know this Kats. You also know that our group of friends are the most open and loving friends we could find. Everything's gonna be fine"
"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'm just glad I'm allowed to get drunk" Kats says as he places his hand on top of mine.
I softly smile to myself. Not a lot of people understand him. But Ei and I know that he cares very deeply about his friends and they think of him or us, even though he may not fully show it.

Once we arrive Kats and Ei immediately go to the bar and order their usuals. I find everyone and am surprised to see all of us here.

"All OG 1A in the same building?! This is crazy!"Kaminari says to all of us.
"Yeah this never happens. We should take pictures!!" Mina says pulling out her phone. Momo, who's already basically drunk, walks up to us and starts posing. Then Midoriya jumps in. I excuse myself for a second to grab the other two who are at the bar. I laugh as I see girls already flirting with them. Shockingly I don't feel jealousy. I feel more content than anything because I trust them. I still walk over to them to retrieve them for the pictures that Mina wants.

"Hey guys. Sorry. Am I interrupting?" I giggle out as I watch them side eye me. I can tell they're bored talking to them.
"Kind of." One of the girls says as she rolls her eyes. I somehow stay calm.
"Oh. Actually. I was talking to my boyfriends." I say politely as I grab Kats and Ei's hands and bring them to Mina. I hear them both chuckling behind me.
"Man that was hilarious. Did you see the look on their faces?" Ei says.
"Were you jealous?" Kats questions, squeezing my hand.
"Not at all actually. I just didn't like how she spoke to me" I say back. "Honestly, I don't think I'll ever get jealous. I trust you two more than anything. I know you guys aren't like that. Also I could tell by your faces that they were annoying you" I start laughing
"I'm glad you weren't jealous babe" Ei says pulling me into a kiss.
"Those two girls are still watching aren't they?" I say laughing. "Possibly" he says back before pulling me into another kiss.

Click

I hear the sound of a camera. "Ugh I'm printing this one. It's perfect" Mina says giggling. "The three of you are the absolute cutest" She says giggling again.

"Thank you" I smile to her before grabbing Kats. "Go get me a drink, babe?" I giggle.
"Mmm fine princess" he kisses me as he leaves.

"Ugh you guys are so cute, it makes me want to vomit" I hear Uraraka say next to us.
"Hey Uraraka." I say to her as I sit down. "Something happen between you and Midoriya?" I question.
"Yes and no. We're still together. But these past few years, it's gotten harder. We barely see each other. And... I don't know... lately, it just feels like we're going to break up." She says almost in tears.
"Do you want me to knock some sense into him?" Ei says laughing before I give him a look.
I place my hand on her knee to comfort her.
"I can talk to him, if you want. He always has listened to me." I say to her.
"You'd do that?" She questions back as her eyes fill with tears.
"Of course I would. You guys are two of my best friends" I say back as Kats hands me my drink and the announcer brings Jirous band on stage.
"We'll talk more after the show" I say to her.
I thank Kats for my drink and instantly down it.
"Babe." Ei says to me. "Slow down. You don't even know what it was that he handed you. You're a lightweight"
"Eh. It's fine. I'll be fine" I say as I go back to the bar to get something different. I ask the bartender for a recommendation on something strong, put it on Kats tab that I know he opened, and find them to sit down next to them.
Kats sees me with something different.
"What happened to the other one?" He questions.
"I drank it" I said back.
"I gave it to you two minutes ago" He says in his shocked voice.
"Just shush and let me enjoy this" I say giggling to him.
"Fine. Fine." He says as he watches me chug the second drink.
"What was that?" He asks.
"Uhm. Whiskey? Maybe? I'm not sure." I say.
"And you chugged it?" Ei says.
"Yes" I say back, knowing I'm going to be in deep trouble either tonight or tomorrow. I start giggling.
Throughout the rest of the show, Kats keeps handing me drinks and I keep accepting and drinking them.
I could tell Ei was getting visibly irritated at Kats for encouraging me. By the time we call the Uber home, I'm wasted, Kats is drunk, and Ei is only tipsy as he spent most of the night watching me.

"Are you mad at me?" I slur out.
"Not at you no." Ei says giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"Mmm good" I giggle out. Once the giggling starts, it doesn't stop.
"This time you're the one taking care of me" I giggle out as Ei carries me to the apartment.
"Yeah. You're lucky I love you"
"I love you too" I say as he gently puts me on the bed. "So tired" Kats says trailing slowly behind us. He falls into bed and immediately falls asleep.
"Come on. Let's get you out of the clothes babe" I hear Ei say. "Mhmm" I say as my eyes drift off to sleep.