📳Summer Loving📳

No one's POV

All that was going through Henry's mind was how boring his class was. He wasn't with Liam, Drew, or Jake. Unfortunately he was in class with two of the people from the stupid music club

He took his phone from his bag, and texted Liam. All he wanted was to see him again

"Henry."

Henry looked up at the teacher. "Phone away, please. I won't hesitate to take it"

Henry rolled his eyes, putting his phone in his coat pocket. Shortly after he felt it buzz in his pocket, making him more tempted to look at it

"Alright, class." the teacher said "take out your textbooks, turn to page 345, and answer questions 1-14"

Henry opened his book and propped it up on his desk, his notebook open behind it and his phone now on the book. He opened the text from Liam and looked at it

Henry🥬: I'm bored

Liam🍅: Yeah, you said it. I have the pink haired devil in my class

Henry🥬: Well I have peanut head in mine

Henry🥬: I really miss you..

Liam🍅: Yeah, I miss you too❤️❤️❤️where do you wanna meet at lunch?

Henry🥬: Your locker?

Liam🍅: Sounds good😘❤️

Henry couldn't help but smile at the kissing emoji. He put his phone back in his pocket, glad he wasn't caught

---

Henry and Liam got to Liam's locker at the same time. "Want a kiss?" Liam asked, making Henry shove him. "Shuttup, there's people around" he smirked. "Fine. But I'm scoring one later~" Liam said

They stopped their romance fest, and soon after Drew and Jake walked over. "And how was the first two classes of the first day of hell?" Drew asked. "Oh my god, so BORING" Henry sighed. "Well, it's done with now" Jake said. "Let's go get food, I feel like I could eat a horse!"

---

"So tell us, Drew" Liam said, leaning his head in his hand. "How was your summer?"

"Hell." Drew sighed, crossing his arms. "My parents were all like "oh, you spend so much time on your phone, so something else so you're not melted into the couch""

Jake just laughed a bit. "Come on, I'm sure it wasn't all that bad"

Drew rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Jake, your summer?"

Jake smiled. "It was pretty awesome" he said. "Lucky ass. Ending up with a lovely lady before the rest of us" Drew snarled. "I'm sure you'll find somebody to love" Jake smiled, patting Drew on the shoulder. "We all will!"

Henry and Liam looked at each other. They still hadn't told Jake and Drew about them being together over the summer...maybe they wouldn't have to?

"Liam."

Liam switched his gaze from Henry to Drew and Jake after hearing Drew

"Your parents put you through hell over the summer?"

"Oh. Couple times, yeah" Liam shrugged. "Not me" Henry smirked. "I spent the majority of my summer watching My Hero Academia and playing Genshin Impact!"

The four of them continued to talk. "I thought you'd be with that freak squad today, considering its the first day back" Liam said to Jake

"I told I'd meet em after school, and I wanted to catch up with you guys...they understood fully...besides, I spent my whole summer hanging out with them, and Hailey"

Liam and Henry looked at their phones as Jake continued blabbing to Drew about his lovely summer dates with Hailey. Liam texted Henry a series of heart emojis, which made Henry blush slightly. Drew and Jake noticed

"What's got you as pink as the pink haired devil?" Drew said mockingly, making both Liam and Henry look up. "Oh, nothing" Henry said "just....thinking."

"About?"

"Uh..."

Henry moved his gaze around the cafeteria fast, until he saw Lia and Zoey with Stacy.

"Lia!"

"Lia?" Jake said. "Ooh, you got the hots for her?" Drew asked. "Wait wait wait, did you two get together over the summer?! I swear to god, if both you and Jake got girlfriend's over the summer-"

"N-No!" Henry quickly interrupted Drew. "Nope! Pffft, haha. Only in my dreams!"

He looked at Liam, who gave him a look that said "nice save". Henry nodded in response

The five minute bell rang soon after. "Welp, back to mini hell" Drew said, standing up and picking up his tray. "At least I'm not alone"

He looked at Liam after saying that. For third period, Liam and Drew were in the same class. Henry and Jake however, were in completely seperate classes

"Uh...yeah. 'Bout that." Liam said. He placed his hand on Henry's shoulder after they were all standing. "Me and Henry gotta get something from his locker first"

"Oh, well, that shouldn't take too long!" Jake smiled, putting his bag over his shoulder and Drew doing the same. The four of them started to head out. But rather than turning in the direction of Henry's locker, Liam grabbed Henry's hand and raced up the stairs with him. "Hey, where the hell are you-" Drew started to say, but Henry and Liam were gone before he could finish. "That isn't the way to the locker, those dumbasses." Drew sighed, crossing his arms. "Maybe they...just forgot? Since it's the first day back?" Jake said. Drew didn't believe that. Henry and Liam didn't seem to have a problem finding their lockers earlier.

---

"Liam, what the he-"

Liam found a janitors closet that just so happened to be unlocked. He opened it and pulled Henry inside, closing the door

"Uh...Liam, why are we in here?" Henry asked. Liam pulled his phone from his pocket and turned on the flashlight, placing it between the two on the floor so they could see each other. "Just wanted some alone time with ya.." Liam smiled, putting his arms around Henry. Henry smiled back before reaching up and kissing Liam. "I thought they figured it out at one point..." he sighed. "Maybe.." Liam sighed. "But hey. We mastered it pretty well over the summer, keeping it from our parents. We can keep it from Drew and Jake"

Henry nodded, then said "how long do you think we'll have to?"

Liam sighed. "I dunno..." he said. "But hey. No matter how long we gotta keep it hidden, we'll stay this way. Right?"

Henry nodded. The heard the bell ring out in the hall, both of them now late for class. "Shall we get goin'?" Liam asked. "Ugh, hell no" Henry said. Liam picked up their bags, handing Henry his. "Come on." he said. "I'll text ya in class."

Henry nodded, then opened the door. The two of them got out, making their way to class together. "What're you gonna tell the teacher your reasoning for being late?" Henry asked. "That I got lost. Simple as that" Liam shrugged while smiling. The two of them got close to Liam's class, and parted ways. As Henry walked in the door to his class, he looked at his phone and saw a text from Liam

Liam🍅: Luv you bby😚😘

"Henry. Your reason for being late?" the teacher asked. "Got lost. Couldn't find my class" Henry said, sitting down at the one free desk near the window. He saw one of the music club kids, Zander, roll his eyes in the back of the room before looking back down at his book. "That's quite alright" the teacher said. "Happens to the best of us"

Henry nodded before looking back down at his phone, and responding to Liam's text

Henry🥬: Luv u too💚💚💚

End