chapter six

BILLIE

wtf just happened. that was so much tension to take in between me and josh, we almost kissed? i wanted that shit to happen. fuck you room service.

i walk into my dorm seeing amala, nia and taurus.

great..

the two people i didn't want to see right there with my best friend. i look at nia and she shoots me an apologetic look, my heart softens because i truly feel bad for nia. i hadn't told her what went down with amala and taurus so this wasn't her fault.

"hey billie.." amala starts.

"hello." i say dryly as i sit next to nia.

amala shoots taurus a look and taurus starts to speak out, can't wait to see what he has to say😐.

i fidget with my fingers as the awkward silence continues, i felt very comfortable with nia and she saw me panicking so she held my hand. that calmed me down a bit, taurus looks at me while words don't escape his mouth. i look at him with a raised eyebrow. confused?

what?

TAURUS

this shit was really eating me up, i couldn't pretend to be upset with billie anymore or not care about her because i truly do. it was my fault for yelling at her at the party and i needed to realize that the little old billie i grew up with since birth was now 20 years old and grown up. it hurt to say but it's true.

i wanted to say something so bad but i was afraid i'd scare her off again. shes like my sister man, i cant loose billie..

"billie?" i question

"yes taurus?" she answered

"you don't have to forgive me billie but im so fucking sorry, i love you so fuckin much bil. you're like my lil sister we known each other since diapers..i'm not ready to loose you and i realized that you're 20 and not my little billie anymore..and i want to meet josh to apologize to him." i say cracking a sore smile

billie says nothing.

she gets up and walks over to me and hugs me tight as ever while sobbing into my shoulders, my baby billie.

"i love you" she says between sobs

"i love you more" i whisper into her shoulder.

billie was growing up. and i needed to accept it and support her, which was exactly what i was gonna do.

amala and billie made up and we were all together as a trio again, maybe even quad. nia was chill as hell and she's been billies best friend ever since everything went down, i like nia and i trust her. so me and amala decided to include her in our bestfriend group.

im never soft so shut the fuck up about this nigga.

BILLIE

so we all made up and me and nia gotten closer, i fill everybody in on what happened with josh today and even a couple days ago.

taurus widened his eyes at what i told him happened with josh from today, everyone just chilled out while i got up and went into my room, amala followed me while taurus and nia talked.

"girl josh sounds like a keeper." she teases

"shutup, i dont even know if i actually like him. plus im still healing and i don't want to get hurt all over again" i say as i smile sadly

amala comes in to hug me and finally speaks.

"give him a chance, the way you describe him..he seems like a decent and most likely good guy bil." she says honestly.