chapter twenty five

TW- domestic violence, mentions of murder, blood, and weapons.
smut warning at the end

tristians face claim down below.

ONE WEEK LATER.

TRISTIAN

i wanted my hand on billie, i wanted that bitch gone so i can tattoo her birthday and the age of her death on my wrist like i did with every other girl i've "dated".

i was gonna get my job done now. anastasia sent me the address to the college the day she asked me to do all of this for her, you might ask "how do you know anastasia?" guess what bitch.

anastasia's been my friend since the sand box. so why would i kill her? plus anastasia's just as crazy as i am, not a thing to worry about.

i get into my black suv and head over to the college, it was currently 9:13pm. i went to the dorm number, 387.

i pull out my door pick and open the key to the dorm, shits huge as hell. damn billie. too bad you won't be able to enjoy it.

i grin to myself as i silently close the door until i hear voices in a certain room to the left of the bathroom. i barge into the room and see billie on her phone, complete terror on her face, and it made me feel good.

billie speaks up in a shivering voice. "w- what are you doing to me..." billie says as her eyes tear up. i smirk.

"to take care of what i was supposed to do years ago, i did warn you, no?" i say, lifting up her chin. tears slip out her eyes. her sobs were getting too loud so i cover her mouth with my hand.

"shhh, there's nobody to cry to now, say bye bye to your precious boyfriend, your pretty friends...." i coo as she's shaking her head repeatedly. pathetic bitch.

i pull out my pocket knife, and i hold it up to her neck. "now listen billie, you're gonna either die quick or die slow, you start crying we're gonna have you die slower, okay?" i say, her nodding.

JOSH

i walk inside billie's dorm with taurus, and walk into the kitchen, placing my keys on the island table. i hear nothing but silence which is weird to me because i'm finally home and billie told me she was here.

i see taurus raise a brow and i shrug as we walk down the hallway and got closer to the door to hear what was going on.

i could hear billie crying and some deep voice in there. the fuck?

"listen billie, you're gonna either die quick or die slow, you start crying we're gonna have you die slower, okay?" i hear the deeper voice say. i quickly walk back to the living room and taurus looked at me with a raised brow. "yo what the-" taurus said as i cut him off.

"give me the gun, taurus." i say, silently, as he just stands there. "give me the fucking gun!!!" i silently yell as he hesitantly pulls it out his pocket and tosses it to me, me catching it.