chapter twenty seven

JOSH

i see billie get up and walk into our room, why'd she leave nia and amala like that? i knew billie was probably upset because i was smoking after i told her i wouldn't, but it's not like i do it that much.

i place the blunt on the table and walk into the room moments after billie did, "billie?" i called out. until i see the bathroom light open with the door closed, "baby let me in, what happened?" i said truly concerned. i was fucking freaking out.

billie opened the door and showed me her phone, "period delayed by 12 days." now what the hell man.
"12 days billie?" i asked as she nodded, "i don't know what happened.." she said raising her eyebrows.

"you're not mad at me are you?" i asked gently, i see billies eyebrows twitch while she shakes her head no. "billie stop lying to me." i said worried, "what makes you think im lying?" she said as her head grimaced. "because when you're lying and you get anxious or nervous your tics start coming in baby, what happened." i ask as she sighed.

"i don't fucking like you smoking josh! it traumatizes me because thats what tristian did every time he was about to hit me and im stressed because i haven't been getting my period and i feel so fucking sick!" billie shouted slightly. i felt my heart shatter in a million pieces.

"baby im sorry. i had no idea, i won't do it again okay?" i said pulling her into a tight hug as a tear slid down her face as i wiped it.

billie took a congested sigh and walked towards the toilet. she was about to vomit again, "i'll hold your hair mama." i said as i gathered her hair and held it back as she threw up into the toilet.

i was starting to get infuriated, billie wasn't sick off of fucking yogurt. and im not sure why she hasn't gotten her period, when billie finishes vomiting i cleaned her up and flushed the toilet as i went back into the living room while billie decided to lay im bed.

i told nia and amala to go comfort her as i went over to taurus, "taurus come with me to the store." i said slightly nervous. "what happened man?" he asked concerned getting up from his seat. "i'll explain in the car." i said as we grabbed the keys and left the dorm.

we got into my car as i sat in the drivers and taurus in the passengers, taurus's leg accidentally kicks something in the car opening a slot with papers, a gun (safety reasons) and a knife. "yoooo since when did you have this shit" he said chuckling.

"self defense i guess, don't say shit to billie" i laughed. he nodded until he spoke again, "so why are we rushing to cvs again?" he asked. "dude i think billies pregnant, shes sick and vomiting like crazy, her periods been delaying and she's been sleeping in way longer than usual." i said feeling anxious.

taurus rubbed my back and told me it would be okay, "listen man, it'll be alright. but are you sure she's pregnant and its just not billie being sick?" he said concerned.

"theres no way she's just sick." i groaned. "lemme ask you this, did you pull out last night josh?" taurus blurted.

ah shit.

FLASHBACK

"wait a sec, i'm boutta nut" i say as i picks her up, sliding her back down onto my length, bouncing billie up and down, roughly gripping onto her waist as i maintain to reach my high.

tears swell up in billies eyes as the pleasure became unbearable, my lips tugging into a nasty smirk, i could tell that she was so close to breaking in half.

i then released inside of her as i sat back down onto the bed, setting my hands onto her hips.

"if you want to reach your high you're gonna have to work for it mama" i rasped into billies ear as she whines.

FLASHBACK ENDED

"no i didn't, fuck" i said as i facepalmed. a smile crept onto taurus's mouth, "ima be the best uncle." he grinned.

"shut the hell up and lets go get this pregnancy test." i chuckled.

we go inside and i pick up four different pregnancy tests because i wanted to make sure. i pay for all four as taurus picks up snacks while we're there, we left the store and went back to the dorm.

i opened the door and rushed into the room, i see billie laying down. pale as hell and nia and amala sitting right next to her, "baby?" i called out as billie looked up and me and smiled.

"do you feel better?" i asked and she shook her head no. "what's in the bag love?" she asked with a sore throat, "uh, you open it." i said as i slide the bag to her.

she opens the bag and her face goes red as her eyes go wide, "joshua no." she said laughing, is she high or like..?

"billie go take the fucking test now." i demanded clearly worried, "josh im fine, i don't need a pregnancy test. im not pregnant." billie said throwing the bag on the other side of the bed.

"but what if you are billie? you'll never know until you see it." amala said and nia agreeing. billies groaned and shook her head no while she got back under her covers.

okay then.

"okay fine, don't take it." i slightly shouted leaving the room as amala and nia followed. "you guys too?" billie said.

they nodded and continued to leave the room.

i walk over to the couch and sit next to taurus, "well, is she pregnant?" he asked fidgeting with his fingers. "she won't take the fucking test." i said dryly.

BILLIE

i sighed as they left the room, should i take it?

maybe they're right..it could be the only explanation to why things have been going the way they are, i've been having crazy mood swings ever since two weeks before josh went to the funeral.

i stare at the bag with the tests and studied it hard, rethinking whether i should take it or not. "fuck bro" i said to myself as i sighed.

i finally made up my mind and threw the test on the floor.

im not taking this shit.