chapter fourteen

TAURUS

i sit on my bed, replaying what i seen when i walked into josh's room. i was kinda traumatized, after i saw what i saw on the computer.

i headed downstairs, grabbing my phone i left on the counter, and texted billie on my phone

billie🌟🌟

me: ayo billie how you been? how's ya momma's house so far

billie: i been chilling, me and my mom went shopping earlier and now we at the house and gardening, planting tulips n shit🥰

billie: and plus, josh said at his house yesterday, you wouldn't talk, is there something wrong, taurus?

me: nah i'm straight

billie: you sure? i kinda feel like you're lying :/

me: i'm just a lil stuck about something i saw recently, that's all👍🏾

billie: you mind tellin me whatchu saw..?

me: jus sum ina room..i don't know how to feel but im alright.

billie: taurus you're scaring me, what'd you see?
taurus?
can you please answer me.
my anxiety's kicking roofs right now taurus
please reply
what did you see

billie kept on spamming my phone, her anxiety is really bad and i felt horrible not telling her what happened. but i really didn't know how to..and im not even sure if that was josh's phone, my mind was all over the place.

was i being shitty for not answering?

my heart was shattering every message she sent me. i was afraid that i ruined her time to see her mom because i got her anxiety kicking, it made me feel like a dick but i truly didn't know if i wanted to tell her or not.

i sigh and look at my phone.

6 missed calls from billie⭐️⭐️

i wanted to die in this very moment.

i walk out of the cousine and i walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat, i set my phone down on the kitchen counter and go over to the living room with a bowl of cereal while i watch tv.

"morning" i heard a familiar voice say. i turn around and see nia walking to sit next to me on the couch still tired.

"morning nia." i said in monotone.

she yawns then turn facing me, "taurus can we talk please?" she insisted. i nodded my head as she spoke, "what happened yesterday? when you came back from checking on anastasia you looked all awkward and weird, then i saw you keeping a distance from josh and in the middle of the night anastasia was on some computer doing god knows what." she said talking lowly so only i could hear her.

what the fuck?

"listen nia, i just ran into something while i went to check on her and it freaked me the fuck out. i dont have anything against josh, im just processing shit right now." i whispered.

she nods her head and not even two minutes later i find a tired nia sleeping on my chest.

shes so pretty.