chapter sixteen

BILLIE

taurus finishes hugging me and i walk off to the kitchen to get me some water to drink. josh walks into the kitchen from the back door and i wanna ignore him so bad, yet he looks so fine.

i'm doing this for the sanity of the both of us.

he wraps my hand around my waist as i try to ignore him. i fucking hate anastasia, she acts like josh wants her but all he wants to come home to everyday after lecture is me.

i quietly sigh as josh kisses the crook of my neck. i can't control my blushing and i could just tell they were red as hell, fuck.

"mm, that's what you get for tryna ignore me ma." he says, kissing my cheeks as i continue to drink my water.

i look back at him, emotionless and i see that his lip is bit. i wash my cup out. the silence is loud.

"excuse me" i say, him nodding. i take a full bottle of henny and walk out.

i walk outside, sitting on the bench, as i take a fat swig of henny. a tear slips out of my eye as i hear taurus walking outside.

he says nothing about anything, he just sits there and looks at me, apologetically.

"i'm so tired of her shit. i wanna rock her shit but imma go to jail & no matter what i try to do the tape's still gonna be in her camera roll. if she even glares at me and him it's over. and i don't know how to tell him-" my explanation ending in a quiet gasp, the cry that was stuck in my throat making its way out.

he just sat there and hugged me.

TAURUS

i just sat there and consoled billie as she was crying. i was thinking of ways i could get rid of her and quick.

i did have multiple hitmen that i have connections with, i could call them up and have them kill anastasia.

there was no other way that anastasia could shoo somewhere unless she died, so that's what i was gonna do. she's a psychotic bitch and that's something not even the strongest people can deal with.

ik what you're thinking, "ugh taurus you dtm"
but that's just who i am. i've done it before and i ain't afraid to do it again.

i just got up and went into my car, starting it as i pulled out the driveway.

i had a plan, and i knew it was gonna fuck everything up, but i don't care anymore.

anything to put a smile on my little sister's face.

BILLIE

i watched as taurus got up, got into the car, and just pulled away.

okay, asshole.

i took another swig of my drink as another tear fell from my eyes. i got a little tipsy so i put the drink down and lie down on the bench, curled up in a fetal position. soon enough, i was out.

JOSH

it was getting late, and there was no sign of billie, and she's been dry and melancholy all damn day. it was night, and i was calling her phone when there was no answer. called again and again, no answer.

i just said fuck it and walked outside, ready to find her when i spotted someone wrapped up in a jacket, their hand loosely hanging from inside the jacket. there was a bottle.

i walk up to the bench, it's dark as fuck out here and not a light on, so the person on the bench was unrecognizable.

i turn on my flash, and its billie, her hair all dirty, dry tears down her cheek, and i'm assuming that the empty bottle of hennessy was hers. so she was most likely passed out.