chapter twelve

JOSH

we're on our way back to the house, i was driving mad fuckin fast but that was because my mind was racing. i was so confused on what happened at the airport, i know billie fighting anastasia would start some deep shit but she looked so fucking fine when she was beating the hell outta anastasia.

"josh???" amala spoke up, i turn back at her then return my focus to wheel as i respond. "hm?" i hummed, "we've been saying your name for a while now.., we was tryna ask if you wanted to go roller skating tonight" amala says confused.

i wanted to wait for billie to get back to go roller skating..

"yeah, sure." i hesitated.

we stop at a red light while i go on my phone and wait for it to turn green, i thought to text billie so i did.

baby❤️

me: hey baby, hows the flight so far?

baby❤️: i just got on, its okay so far. are you okay my love?

me: i'm just processing everything b, i miss you and i really don't want to be left alone with anastasia..

baby❤️: i'll tell amala, nia, derrick, damon and taurus to stay with you in your dorm until i get back okay? that way everyones there and you and her won't be alone okay?

me: okay baby, i love you❤️

baby❤️: i love you more💞

i smile at my phone and like billies message as i turn back to the road seeing the traffic light go green, i continue driving and make a turn into the school campus.

"about time we hea, i need take a fat piss." nia laughed, i shake my head and giggle as i turn off the car and get everyone out to lock my doors.

i walk over to amala and damon and ask them if they can help clean up anastasia since i wanted nothing to do with her, if anything i wasn't gonna clean her up. i have a girlfriend that i love so much.

amala and damon agree to help me out and clean anastasia up for me as i walk into my dorm with nia and derrick.

i go to the fridge and grab something to eat.

"yall don't want nun ?" i ask investigating the fridge for food.

"nah im good" they both say in sync.

i grab grapes in a bowl and sit down on the couch while watching videos on my phone.

"lemme get cho' number shorty." derrick grins looking at nia. i laugh to myself while turning back to my phone.

"you fr? bet." nia said as she pulls out her phone and exchanges numbers with derrick. we were having fun until anastasia came back. her hair fixed, makeup over her black eye, and her cleaned up bloody nose. amala and damon did a good job cleaning her up.

"damn it took yall that long to clean up a bloody nose and a view cuts?" i laughed. while anastasia sat in the corner on her phone.

she looks up from her phone before speaking. "well the rubbing alcohol hurts a shit ton on cuts and i was being stubborn so.." she sighed. amala and damon looked at me with wide eyes signaling that she was being a pain while they tried to clean her up, literally.