17. Second Chance

---------- Flandre Pov ----------

"She has to be here somewhere." I thought to myself as I soared through the skies. I've been searching for over ten minutes with nothing catching my eye. Did she give up looking? She must have, I mean it'd be something I'd do if I were her but even then, something was telling me that she didn't sound like the type to just give up... Just like sis. By now I was ready to give up but every time I thought about going back to him, the sight of the state he was in just fueled me more and more to keep searching and I'm not willing to give up, not until I watch her suffer if it's the last thing I do. 

With my mind made up, I continued flying faster and faster, keeping a close watch on the ground below me, making sure not to even blink for longer than a moment.

I know your out there somewhere, and I'll find you and do what you did to him.

"There you are, Clowpiece!" A voice commented from somewhere down below, catching my attention as I halted mid flight before slowly descending down to the ground to investigate.

"Cirno? Daiyousei? The heck are you guys doing out here? It's like... three in the morning." A voice quickly replied as I glanced from over a tree to see who the voices belonged to and what I was met with didn't exactly pique my interest. There standing amongst the trees were three fairies, though I only remember two of them but the third one seemed rather familiar due to her odd jester outfit.

Cirno:"What we are doing here isn't important, what's important is that we came out here to look for you to help us with something!"

???:"Help you with something? I dunno, that depends on what kind of help ya want, if you catch my drift."

Cirno:"I don't get it."

Daiyousei:"I-I think she wants to know if we're gonna be pranking someone."

Cirno:"Oh... I knew that!"

???:"Right, right, so what's your idea?"

Cirno:"Hold on to your wings then, because I just thought of the most brilliant, strongest, smartest prank in history of pranks!"

???:"Come on, out with it already."

Cirno:"We are gonna declare the greatest fairy wars in history!"

"The great fairy wars... I like the sound of that!" The jester fairy commented as she looked at the ice fairy who stood there, proudly as she waited for the compliments to start pouring in support of her idea.

???:"Right, so who are we waging war on?"

Cirno:"Sunny, Luna and Star!"

Upon hearing that, the jester stared at the ice fairy with a confused look, almost as if she was trying to solve a puzzle and the green haired fairy was quick to chime in to explain the ice fairies reason in detail.

Daiyousei:"They burnt down Cirno's house again."

Cirno:"Yeah, and they had it too good for too long so I'm gonna get my revenge!"

???:"Sounds fun, but I'll pass."

Cirno & Daiyousei:"Huh? Why?"

"Now, don't get me wrong. I'm dying to take part and go bomb their house as pay back but I just can't. I'm right now looking for someone." The jester fairy explained to the two fairies, who still were having trouble figuring out the reasoning behind their offer being declined by the jester but I was quick to listen in more closely as I got closer to the three fairies, seemingly unnoticed as they continued talking.