Chapter 7

"I find it really romantic how you two got together." Mina smiles at Izuku, a few of the girls from class agreeing with her as the greenette smiles weakly.

"What exactly did he tell you? I don't remember him telling no stories?" Katsumi raises an eyebrow, bouncing the baby on her leg as Ochaco lends the infant her finger, shaking it up and down.

"He said that you guys grew up together and that you got separated due to a job. Then you basically gave up your dream. Fast forward to your high school years and you called him over to ask him out. He said yes, you gave hints on wanting to marry him, insecurities, etc. You had demands that were met and now you're married!" Toru summarizes as Katsumi blinks before scoffing.

"That wasn't even half of it." Katsumi smirks as Izuku pleads with his eyes as she glares at him. "He rejected me in high school once. I confessed to him during our first year before I got my modeling gig, he told me to 'focus on myself'. I knew he was still mad about the bullying and other shit I put him through, but I apologized after a huge argument. Then we went on a date that ended in him blowing my back out in a parking lot. I couldn't get out of bed the next day and he had to climb through my window in order for me to tell him that I was serious about him. He finally gave me a chance and some pain killers."

"Why would you say it like that?!" He shrieks, covering his face in embarrassment.

"Wait, so you guys had gotten freaky way back in high school?! What was the argument about??" Toru questions, the class now intrigued as the couple shares a glance at one another.

Tears peak from Katsumi's eyes as she looks away, silent; Izuku biting his lower lip as he crosses his arms. "That's.... That's none of your business. I think... this conversation is over."

The greenette sighs, taking his daughter from his wife; kissing the crimson eyed blonde's forehead before whispering something to her as the tears slide down from her cheeks. "Ok..."

With that, he leaves the common area and heads towards his dorm room.

"What did he mean by it wasn't your fault?" Kyouka whispers, catching a few of the students' attention.

"How the fuck did you hear him from over there?" Katsumi glares at the purple haired goth who shrugs.

"I have really sensitive hearing. Does this have anything to do with what you said on your livestream? You did mention some cases being handled when you went to work, but neither one of you said anything else about it." Kyouka deduces as Katsuki stands up, turning her back to the class as she tries to leave the room; being blocked by a few people.

"Get out of my way. I need to talk to my nerd." Katsumi hisses, trying to walk around a dual haired man who stares down at her in silence. "Move, you fucking peppermint!"

"Kat."

The name coming out of his mouth sounded foreign to almost everyone in the room as the blonde froze. Anger causing her to shake as she glares at the man who continues to stare at her. "You don't get to call me that. It's Midoriya-san to you."

"Fine Midoriya-san, I know what the argument was about. Don't forget I was there. It's in your best interest to listen to what I have to say." Shoto speaks, glancing down at the blonde who stares at him with a blank expression. "Your... husband has forgiven you for something that wasn't even your fault. Your mother overworked you, don't think that I haven't seen you on set overnight all those times. You should have been resting at home instead of with that man we called a director-!"

"You don't know shit, two tone. Stop talking." Katsumi growls, wishing that the man in front of her would just close his mouth and leave.

"But I do know. He did the same thing to me. You think that he only went after girls? He went after any kid whose parents had money. Lucky for him, Endeavor doesn't give a flying pig's ass about me or my siblings; so I'm not listed in the charges against him." Shoto shrugs as she stares at him in disbelief this time. "You're lucky, I hope you know that. You have a husband, a child and parents who care about you. I do have a few things to ask you in private about the whole situation, but I'd best let you get back to your husband. You can tell him about me if you'd like."

"I... your business has nothing to do with us."

"I know. But I'd like to talk with you both either way. Take care, Katsumi."

~

"Izuku? What brings you here so late?" Mitsuki questions, watching the dripping greenette on her doorstep in confusion as he removes his yellow hoodie from his head.

"Um... Katsumi. She messaged me asking for me to come over. Actually, she wanted for me to crawl through her window but I didn't see a ladder anywhere." Izuku sighs, removing his shoes as Mitsuki steps aside. "She watches too many western romance films, doesn't she?"

"Oh you don't even know the half of it. She's in the shower. I'll tell her you crawled through her window if she asks. I'm guessing she asked you to pick up a few things for her cold." Mitsuki questions as Izuku looks off to the side sheepishly. "I find it strange that she caught a cold so randomly. I thought it was a fever until her temperature came back normal."

"I'm at fault... I had a small cold during our..." He trails off, not knowing if he should continue his sentence as Mitsuki raises an eyebrow. "Date... she kissed me before I had the chance to tell her about my cold."

"I see... she didn't tell me about a date. Did you ask her out?" Mitsuki asks, beginning a kettle for tea as Izuku shakes his head. "No? Really? So she asked you out."

"It... it wasn't the first time. I wanted for her to be happy in doing what she wanted before settling with me. I don't want to rush what we have. She confessed to me in 9th. I rejected her... I heard from Uncle that she was depressed for awhile. I didn't intend for her to be that way." Izuku mumbles, regretful of his words three years prior. "Regardless, she told me that she wanted a date with me to get her mind off of some things. She told me something serious was going on, I have no idea what. She just needed to release some steam."

"Sounds like Katsumi. Well you can head on up to her. I'll be bringing some tea for the both of you, so you can stay as long as you like." Mitsuki nods, heading over to the stove as Izuku hums; beginning his way to the stairs. "And Izuku?"

"Yes Auntie?"

"I heard about what happened with your father. Sorry for your loss... are you and my daughter officially dating?" She questions, starting the stove as Izuku's face blushes red.

"Um we are... and thank you."

"No. Thank you... I think you two are good together."

~