Chapter 17

"Um, is there an Izuku Midoriya back here...?" A man questions, rubbing his neck as he peaks behind stage; tired eyes downturned as he glances around aimlessly, not knowing who he's looking for exactly.

"Who's asking?" Katsuki raises an eyebrow, moving to stand in front of her husband who raises an eyebrow at this random man. "Is security really not reliable or something? What don't these extras get about no goddamn people backstage besides performers?"

"Ah, sorry. I'm Hisashi Shigaraki, I was told he'd be back here-..." The man speaks, but the moment he reveals his name, Izuku's eyes widen and his breath grows shallow. The air grows tense as the greenette takes a step forward.

"... Dad?"

The white haired man pauses as his blue eyes lock with green as he looks the man up and down. "Ah, so you're my son. You look like a splitting image of Inko... minus the freckles, you get those from me. Heh."

"W-what are you doing here? I messaged you saying I was coming to America next week to speak to you. You sent me to voicemail." The greenette glared as the man raised an eyebrow, pulling out his phone.

"I didn't receive a phone call? You probably called my office, they never give me those messages. Millions of kids claim to be mine, so sorry about that." Hisashi shrugs off with a chuckle as Izuku sends him a glare.

"Why the hell would I choose to be your kid? You disgust me." Izuku forces a smile as the white haired man begins to open his mouth as the greenette puts his hand up. "Yeah no, I didn't call you to talk with you. I just wanted to meet the man who made my mom's life a living hell."

"Son-..."

"Don't call me that. You are not my father. You are a monster and I will never acknowledge you as such. Only reason I called you dad just now was to grab your attention. Don't expect it to ever happen again, ok?" Izuku rolls his eyes as he looks the man over with a scoff. "So what brings you to Japan? Was it just to see me or...?"

"Ah, well I was on a business trip when I got a call from a client saying that the UnderDogs were performing live at some school festival. I was going to ask to make a deal with them... if I can find them, that is." Hisashi pulls out a folder piece of paper before looking around again. "You don't happen to know Green Phoenix, right?"

"Heh, you didn't even bother watch the livestreams or even check out the page since then, huh?" Izuku unfolds the paper and skims the information before dropping it on the floor and stomping on it. "Hard pass."

"Hard... pass? Can I speak to Green? Maybe he'd go for it?"

"I'm Green Phoenix and I'm not performing at your son's wedding. I want nothing to do with you or your family." A hand places itself on his biceps as he turns to glare at whoever touched him, immediately feeling bad when he sees it's his wife who's been quiet up until then. "Kacchan..."

"Izuku, who the fuck is this man?" Katsumi raises an eyebrow as she looks him up and down.

"No one important and he's just about to leave." The greenette smiles weakly as the blonde scoffs, opting to ask the man himself.

"Oi, who the fuck are you?"

"Um, this is a private family matter. Sorry doll, nothing personal."

"We aren't fucking family!" Izuku curses, earning a surprised look from the blonde as she glares at the man.

"I'm Katsumi Bakugo-Midoriya, and you have to get my husband fucking raging before he starts cursing; so start talking dipshit." The blonde stands her ground as the man's eyes widen.

"I have a daughter-in-law?"

"No, you have some other son with some other daughter-in-law. We aren't your family." Izuku reiterates as he wraps an arm around his wife. "Kat, please. Go to Auntie and Akari."

"Who's Akari?" Hisashi raises an eyebrow as Izuku grimaces from his daughter's name exiting the man's mouth. "I just want to know how your life is going. I just found out about you."

"I don't want to know a rapist. You should be in jail." Izuku whispers out, words just barely reaching Hisashi's ears as the man pauses.

"Ah, so Inko told you what she thought happened-!"

"Thought? She remembers everything vividly. She still has nightmares about you after all these years. She hates you, but she raised me to care about you. I despise you. Never say the name Akari again. Pretend as if none of this ever happened and go back to your home. I'll cancel my trip and move on. You do the same." Izuku suggests as he turns his back towards the man, hand still around Katsumi.

"Wait, I have one last question."

"I'll bite, what do you want from me?"

"Not what I want from you, just... how much money should I provide for you? I'd like to pay for what I've done.

"No amount of money can make up for the tears and hurt you've caused us my entire life. But I'll be greedy and happily take 170 million yen from you to provide for my family." Izuku glares over his shoulder as the man freezes at the amount. "In full."

"I-I don't know if I can do that right now."

"Well I don't want to have a relationship with you, so it's either now or never. You decide."

"... you're not my son..."

"No, I'm not. I'm Izuku Midoriya, son of Inko. My father is dead as far as I'm concerned. He's better off dead anyways." With that, the couple leaves the man in shambles as he tries to wrap his head around who that greenette man was.

~•~•~•~•

Made Hisashi kinda stupid, and it works with his character.

~Shadow Out!🌑