Chapter 19

Light music plays as families chat amongst one another, eating hors d'oeuvres as they wait for the wedding party to arrive. The doors to the wedding hall open as people cheer; the blonde and greenette hold hands as they wave to everyone who greeted them. "Katsumi!"

The blonde woman turns to look at her mother who looks incredibly worried. "Yeah? What is it?"

"The band canceled on us last minute... Luckily one of Izuku's classmates had a playlist just in case, but I don't think we have anything for a first dance..." Mitsuki explains as Katsumi groans, pulling out her phone and hitting her livestreaming app; handing it to her mother. "Welcome ladies, gents, and nonbinary bents to my stream! Yes, I am at my reception and don't I just look amazing?"

The blonde gives a quick twirl; showing off her floor-length red dress, white satin cape, and tiara. She then points towards Izuku who's talking to a few of his classmates who compliment him on the setup. "There's the man of the hour, Midoriya Izuku! But, that's beside the point. We apparently don't have a band for our first dance. Hah... so... Izuku, guess what?"

"What's up?" The greenette turns towards her, waving at the camera as he looks down at his wife who grins evilly. "What's with that face you're making?"

"We're performing a song instead! I'm thinking we do Can't Sleep Love?" The blonde grins as she grabs his arm, dragging her husband towards the microphones; grabbing two headsets as she clears her throat, which grabs everyone's attention. "Hi everyone! Thank you all for coming to our reception. As you all know, the band canceled on us last minute so we can't really have a first dance per say. But! We're the UnderDogs! What's a little band got on us? So we're going to perform our own song instead! Sloth, GG, Earphones get up here!"

The two men in question get up to join in as she grins, watching as Kyoka gets up as well with a flushed face; joining the blonde and greenette on stage. "What are-?"

"Can't Sleep Love. The remix. Kyoka, can you rap?" Katsumi questions in a whisper as the dark purple haired woman gives a small nod. "Perfect, then you'll do the rap. Ready?"

Hitoshi begins beatboxing, walking a bit to the side with Yuga and Kyoka who mentally prepares to do the rap later on in the song. 

Izuku begins his verse. "Tell me, am I going crazy? Tell me, have I lost my mind? Am I just afraid of loving? Or am I not the loving kind?"

Katsumi and Yuga join in for the pre-chorus. "Kissing in the moonlight, movies on a late night, getting old. I've been there, done that. Somebody wake up my heart, light me up Set fire to my soul, yeah. Cause I can't do it anymore..."

The three begin the chorus as Katsumi grabs Izuku's hand, beginning to dance with him as everyone begins clapping along with Hitoshi's beats. "Gimme that can't sleep love (Gimme that can't sleep). I want that can't sleep love (Gimme that can't sleep). The kind I dream about all day. The kind that keeps me up all night. Gimme that can't sleep love (yeah)." 

Izuku begins the second verse, spinning Katsumi with a grin as she giggles. "Maybe I'm too picky honey. But I'm not in the world you're in. I'm not in it for the money. I'm here looking for the real thing."

The pre-chorus begins again as the couple begins a box step. "Kissin' in the moonlight, movies on a late night, gettin' old (It's gettin' old). I've been there, done that. Somebody wake up my heart, light me up; Set fire to my soul (to my soul, to my soul, to my soul)... Cause I can't do it anymore, no." 

The chorus once again gets sang by the three as Yuga tears up a bit, getting a pat on the back from Kyoka who's awkwardly waiting. "Gimme that can't sleep love (Gimme that can't sleep). I want that can't sleep love (Gimme that can't sleep). The kind I dream about all day. The kind that keeps me up all night. Gimme that can't sleep love."

Izuku pours his soul into the bridge as he winks at Kyoka which is her signal to get ready as she slowly walks towards the couple who are still dancing in the center of the stage. Katsumi provided background vocals. "I'm tired of dreaming I'm no one (I'm tired). I need somebody next to mine (I-I'm tired, yeah). Cause I'm trying to give it to someone (Give it to someone)Because I can't do it anymore...."

Kyoka lifts the microphone to her mouth as she moves her hand while she begins rapping. "Rejected heart, feels like a veto. We can't last if your love is incognito. A bit of time, that's all that I ask. You know you leave me out too long and I'll go bad. Verbatim, I'm hot as a volcano. You want a taste, you better be bringing more to the table. Speaking of, I want your love sweet as Sweet and Low, low, low. (Come on) Come set me on fire. You gotta be the man of my desire. Yes, I'm yearning, butterflies returning; to get the usual. Get deep as a swimming pool, yeah yeah. Bottled up with all of these emotions. You know I got to pour this out to someone. My sweet love..." 

Yuga gives her a thumbs up as she walks back over to them as the crowd cheers, letting the three of them return to the chorus. "Gimme that can't sleep love (Gimme that can't sleep). I want that can't sleep love (Gimme that can't sleep). The kind I dream about all day. The kind that keeps me up all night. Gimme that can't sleep love (Yeah)."

The crowd cheers even louder as the group bows as Katsumi blows a kiss towards the camera before being pulled into a kiss with her husband who holds her by the waist. "Wow, you kissed me. You must pay for that, nerd."

"I already gave you my last name and two kids, what else could you possibly want from me that I haven't already given you?" Izuku jokingly responds as her eyes gleam playfully. "No... what do you want?"

"Add another kid?" 

"Try for one during the honeymoon!" A voice shouts as Izuku's face flushes as he covers his face, flustered as his wife laughs loudly at the demand.

"Oh we will!"

"Kat!"

~•~•~•~•

Fun little wedding chapter! (The actual finale/honeymoon chapter is on my AO3 Account)

~Shadow Out!🌑