Chapter 11

"What the fuck is up, bitches and sluts. Katsumi Bakugo-Midoriya in the goddamn house. Yes, I did officially get the paperwork done earlier this week as I said I would. My husband and I turned it into a wedding planning thing, so I decided that I would record because why the fuck not? My dress and his tux are already in the process of being designed, so we haven't had our fittings yet. We did however finish our wine tasting and the catering was chosen a minute ago." The blonde smiles brightly into the camera as her phone pings with a few comments about her hair, face, and environment. "If you're wondering where I am, I'm outside taking a walk around the mall with my family; picking out some decorations for the reception hall. Since I'm pregnant again so soon, we're planning on having the wedding sometime next month."

A shit load of pings goes off on her phone as she looks away to speak to her mother before turning to look back at the camera. "Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm pregnant. About 4 weeks now. I know it seems like it's a fast thing, but it's what I wanted and we're happy."

"Kacchan, we really need to get going. Akari's getting fussy and people are staring at us." Izuku sighs, pouting as their daughter garbles and claps her hands. "Aw, you're so cute."

"Yeah, yeah. Until next time. Kitty out!" Katsumi exits the live stream as she beams with absolute joy. "So Deku, I was thinking we get dark green table cloth and use marigolds as table accents. What do you think?"

"Will the colors match your dress?" He questions as she shakes her head. "Then, we should go for it. Whatever makes you happy, Kacchan."

"Oh my god, is that Sumi?!" A girl shouts in joy, rushing over to the couple in happiness as Katsumi raises an eyebrow in disgust. "Remember me? Camie from the Suds Ad? 'Running through rainbows, through rain or shine. Suds will be best of nine.' I was one of the background models. How are you?"

"Uh, who the fuck are you?" Katsumi mumbles, glancing at this woman as Izuku shakes his head; flicking his wife in the forehead. "Ow!"

"Stop being rude, Kat. Sorry for my-! Camie?" Izuku questions as the blonde woman smile even brighter, clasping her hands together. "Hi..."

"Izuku, just as handsome and cute as ever. Is that your daughter? She's so precious." Camie reaches a hand out to offer it to the baby, who smacks it away.

"Nice chatting lady, maybe stop drooling over my husband. 'Kay? Thanks, bye." Katsumi drags them away from the woman who shrugs. "Stop talking to women."

"Stop talking to women? Kat, that's a bit unreasonable since I have female classmates, teachers and our parents to talk to. Are you jealous?" He teases as she glares at him, causing him to chuckle. "Kat, you know that I only have eyes for you."

"Good."

~

"You really were bisexual? Like no joke, Midoriya?" An annoying voice questions as the greenette looks over to the grape haired delinquent who sat on the floor. "Like you liked dudes?"

"Uh like."

"What?" Minoru raises an eyebrow as the married man rolls his eyes.

"I still like men. Just because I'm married and have a child, doesn't mean that my sexuality just goes back to default setting." Izuku chuckles, glaring at the short male who stares back in disgust. "What? You want proof that I'm still into men or something?"

"Not really, you like boobs so it's kind of confusing."

"I shouldn't have to explain anything to you. Frankly, it's none of your business." The greenette rolls his eyes, looking over his wedding invitations as well as the lyrics to the song he's supposed to sing with Katsumi.

"Alright fine. I'm interested, so explain. What's with the attraction to men? Like what's so good about them that they're on the same level as women?" Minoru questions, tilting his head as Izuku sighs, leaning back in the chair.

"They're not on a scale, that's one. I just like men and women. It's a matter of how people treat you and then it opens your eyes to how you perceive them. Plus, muscles. The idea of a guy being able to pick me up is kinda attractive." Izuku explains, scrunching his eyebrows together. "Then again, men can be aggressive. All I know is that I'm happy with Katsumi and Akari. They're my home."

"That's cringe. But understandable. Must be nice getting to hit that every night."

"We don't do it that often." He rolls his eyes as Minoru snickers.

"No need to lie. There's no way you got her pregnant off of one time." The grape colored haired man jokes as the greenette's face reddens. "No way... No way! Really?! Damn your junk strong."

"Shut up, pervert! I need to get theses finished in 3 days. So please go bother someone else!"

~

Sorry! Accidentally got a potential boyfriend and college is weird.

~Shadow Out!🌑