Chapter 6

"Old hag, all of her things are in her bag. If you want to take her out, make sure you put sunscreen on her. She gets her pastiness from Deku. Oh! And her poops are massive, so make sure you wear gloves when changing her unless you want shit under your nails." Katsumi instructs as Izuku chokes at her last sentence. "Deku's going to fuck me, so expect another grandchild soon."

"Did not need to know that, you horny brat. But okay. She's staying the weekend with us. Your father wants to design some clothes for her anyways. We'll take some photos and videos for you. Have fun, you two!" Mitsuki waves, pushing the stroller out the house as the couple waves back.

"Why did you tell Mitsuki all of that?" Izuku sighs, pinching his nose as his blonde wife bites her lip, glancing at him lustfully. "Babe, really? She just left!"

"Come on~! You have a beautiful wife who wants you." She smirks, placing a hand around his neck; the other placed on his chest as the male turns red in embarrassment. "We have all weekend... we can take it slow, fast. However you like, Deku."

She bites her lip as her greenette sighs, placing both of his hands on her hips; glaring down at her as he pulls her closer so they're pressed together. A giggle escapes her lips as he breathes against her ear. "Just because of the comment you made earlier, we're doing things my way."

Lifting her up, he cups her ass as she smirks at her husband; loving how riled up she got him as she unbuttons his shirt, feeling up his pecks as she kisses his neck. A hand slides under her dress as a scoff is heard. "Really? No panties? Your mother was just here!"

"I was excited, Deku. Live a little." She snickers before moaning as a finger presses against her slightly wet folds, causing for her to thrust forward. "Ah...~!"

"You're really feeling this, aren't you?" Izuku taunts, removing his finger as she glares into his eyes; a smile edging his lips as he sits her on the island counter. Using his hands, he spreads her legs apart as he squats; licking his lips as he stares at her fluttering pussy. "Itadakimasu."

"Nerd." Katsumi snorts before shuttering, placing both hands behind her and rolling her hips as Izuku licks at her wet folds; dipping his tongue into her warmth. "Izu~! Ah!"

Knitting his eyebrows, he delves deeper as he nuzzled his nose into her light blonde pubic hair; moving his tongue in circles as she tries to avoid closing her thighs on his head. Using his thumb, he rolls it over her clitoris; sending a wave of pleasure down her spine as her breathing grows shallow. Pulling off of her entrance, he looks up at her with his innocent looking face as she glares down at him. "Do it, Kat... you can do it..."

"Don't... tell me.. I can-! Ah!" She moans out, spasming as she squirts onto the floor and her husband's face, back arching forward as she shivers in pleasure. "Fuck! You're s-so good at that..."

Standing up, Izuku wipes the clear liquid off his mouth and chin; untying the string to his sweatpants as he lets them fall to the ground. His boxer outline his dick, his size just as impressive as the first time the blonde has seen it. Closing her legs, she smirks as he stares at her in annoyance. "What now, Kacchan?"

"Shirt off and ponytail." She teases as the greenette rolls his eyes, taking the scrunchy around his wrist and tying his hair with it as he removes his t-shirt. Looking down at her, he scoffs as she looks at him in awe.

"This isn't the first time you've seen me like this. Why are you looking at me like that?" Izuku chuckles, cupping her cheek as he uses his available hand to slide his sweatpants and boxers down; releasing his cock from its restraints.

"No matter how many times we do it, you'll... you'll always be a nerd to me." Katsumi giggles, looking at the pout on her husband's face; not noticing the smirk as she's distracted. "You should see the look on your f-! Fuck~!"