Chapter 15

Kyoka finishes up her song, placing the microphone down as the crowd cheers, asking for an encore as she giggles shyly, twirling a long strand of her dark purple hair. "Thank you everyone. It's been a dream to perform for you all. For our final act, we have the UnderDogs! I hope you enjoy."

The curtains fall as she gets hugged by Momo, Toru and Mina who begin to fawn over her excitedly; earning embarrassed squeals from her as a hand grabs her arm and pulls her back. "What-?!"

"Sorry, I forgot your name. But you have a nice voice and we're missing one of our people. Think you can fill in?" Katsumi mumbles, annoyed that her husband was the one who sent her to fetch the woman. Earning a blink of confusion, she points at herself as Katsumi huffs. "Yes you, idiot!"

"Sorry, sorry! My name's Kyoka Jiro, Katsumi-san. And who are you missing exactly? I thought the Underdogs was just Midoriya, Shinso and Yuga?" The girl questions as the blonde smirks before pointing at herself.

"The Underdogs expanded a few times, so we lost a few members and once they moved to UA for their studies; all of our extras quit. I'm a member of Underdogs unofficially and there was some loser named Tsubasa something, some kid from our middle school."

"What exactly would you like me to do when I join you?" Kyoka questions as the blonde smirks, dragging her over to their little circle where they get fitted with their headsets. "W-wait, what's happening?"

"Just go with the flow! Even we don't know what song we're singing." Katsumi chuckles, tapping her microphone as feedback rings out. "So what are we going to do, guys?"

The blonde's greenette husband smirks to his wife as he bounces on his heels. "Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it."

Kyoka, not sure what's happening; glances around confused as she joins in on the song immediately, knowing that this was one of their first covers and that this part belonged to a person that was no longer a member of the group. "Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick, erase it."

The flamboyant blonde wiggles his eyebrows at Katsumi who rolls her eyes, joining in the acapella song. "Write it, cut it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick, rewrite it."

The blonde woman finally joins in with her own smirk. "Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip, unzip it."

Yuga, switching over to join in the beatboxing is what takes Kyoka off guard as she wasn't expecting the blonde to know how to; despite watching their old videos for fun. However off guard she was, she continues to sing the song as she notices the curtains begin to go up. "Lock it, fill it, call it, find it, view it, code it, jam, unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it, cross it, crack it, switch, update it. Name it, rate it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax, rename it, touch it, bring it, pay it, watch it. Technologic."

"One more time!" Izuku sings louder than the rest as the girls take on the background singing, Hitoshi and Yuga still beatboxing.

"Ah ah ah ah ah! Ah ah ah ah!"

"One more time!"

"Ah ah ah ah ah! Ah ah ah ah!"

The greenette turns around, shocked that the curtains were up as he wasn't necessarily serious about starting with the cover as he glances at a tired Hitoshi who just shrugs, walking forward into the stage light; going with the flow. "We're like the legend of the phoenix, yeah. Our ends with beginnings ohh, ah. What keep the planets spinning, ah. The force of love beginning."

Him and the girls cover vocals as Yuga and Hitoshi stand side by side, beatboxing to fill in any awkward gaps. "We've come to far, to give up who we are. So let's raise the bar, and our cups to the stars!"