Chapter 8

Groaning, Izuku hits the live button on his streaming camera; adjusting his virtual mask as Hitoshi and Yuga stood on either side of him. Katsumi sat off to the side as she held Akari who gurgles with glee. "What's up people of the Internet. I'm Green, here with GG and Sloth. I'm going to get straight to the good stuff, yeah?"

Comments flood the chat as Izuku chuckles, skimming through a few top comments. "So, a few things you need to know. I'm married, not to these two. Thanks for all the shipping, and while I am bisexual... I'm not attracted to GG or Sloth like that."

"You're bisexual?!" Yuga questions, completely confused as Hitoshi just blinks slowly. "Dude, congrats! I had no idea... I'm gay."

"So no one in the group was straight. Nice. I'm asexual. Anyways, I'm single and GG is in a relationship with some Latino Japanese guy." Hitoshi continues as Yuga huffs, rolling his virtual eyes.

"While we three are as close as ever, we realize that it's about time we share our faces with the public! I'll go first as I'll admit, you're all probably here for Green anyways." Yuga begins, unclipping the back of his mask and bending his head; lifting it up to smile at the camera. "My name is Yuga Aoyama, son of the Aoyama Conglomerate."

"Hitoshi Aizawa, son of travel vloggers Eraserhead and Present Mic." Hitoshi removes his mask, letting it drop to the ground. "Remind me to thank Mei for the masks."

"And what you've all been waiting for..." Izuku sighs, unclipping his mask, shaking his head as his small ponytail bounces from behind him. "Izuku Midoriya, husband of Katsumi Bakugo-Midoriya. We recently got her name changed legally."

"We won't be accepting any kind of hate or criticism, that will be all. We're having a signing for our merch in three weeks, a date will be sent out shortly. See you all there. Peace!" Hitoshi shrugs, throwing up a peace sign while the others throw up their own hand signs at the camera; cutting it off. "Damn that was a lot of work, Zu."

"Yeah, but it needed to be done since someone told 1-A about us." Izuku glares at the blonde who's busy playing with their daughter. She looks up and tilts her head at him in confusion. "You're lucky I love you."

"Simp." She scoffs, holding a little baby foot in her hands.

~

"Are we not going to address the conversation from earlier? Or even the fact that we have famous people in our class?!" Mina shouts, disturbing the peace as Katsumi glances over to Shoto who shrugs; not really caring about his image.

"You all know my father, the number two actor and second famous journalist in all of Japan... He wants me to follow in his footsteps and be better than All Might. So I was scheduled to participate in a photoshoot for a series of commercials." Shoto bites his lip, eyebrows scrunched together as he wills his memories back. "Long story short, Katsumi and I have experienced things that no kid should have to with our time on that particular set. Whether she wants to speak on her experiences, she shall. I, however, have no choice but to speak on it as I'm not involved in legal allegations or media propaganda."

"Legal allegations? Kacchan, is he talking about the baby?" Izuku mumbles, heads turning towards him as the blonde nods slowly. "I already said it wasn't your fault. It took you a few weeks after my proposal for you to tell me. You shouldn't have to feel guilty for something that wasn't your fault."

"Baby? What baby?"

"I... When I was only 14, I was pregnant. It... it wasn't Deku's, of course. I... I didn't have a clue on what to do and didn't say anything about it to anyone. I kept it to myself and would research how to handle pregnancy symptoms." Katsumi begins, the class quieting down as they listen in awe. "Hell, I avoided slipping up to media by exercising and starving myself to avoid weight gain."

"Wait, it wasn't Deku-kun's? Whose kid was it?" Ochaco questions when no one else could.

"My director's..."

Gasps fill the room as Katsumi sighs, looking at her daughter who coos at her; earning a warm smile from the blonde who continues. "He didn't know. That would just enable him even more and I didn't want that life. One day, he just snaps and goes harder on me... punching, kicking, clawing at my stomach while he forces himself on me. The fetus didn't survive any longer than month four. I was depressed, not because I wanted the baby... but because of fucking hormones. My mom found out when I was found on the ground, naked and bleeding out by IcyHot..."

"IcyHot? You mean Todoroki? Why do you call him IcyHot?" Mina questions as the dual haired male rubs the back of his neck, nervously.

"Um, I'm actually aware of how girls perceive me. I know that because of my upbringing that my personality is a bit on the cold side, yet my looks are what could be classified as 'hot' or 'sexy'. I was made aware of this by Katsumi when we dated..." Shoto explains as the class gapes at the information. "It wasn't for long and it wasn't our choice to date either. My dad made an arrangement with her mom. It was only for three years."

"Three years? Wait, but we dated for one and got married. You're telling me that you were in a relationship with him and automatically decided to get married to me?"

"Like he said, nerd. Not my choice to date him. We didn't even do anything together besides go out to social gatherings and eat dinner. We never kissed unless it was in public, we haven't touched each other outside of hugs. We couldn't, I was in therapy from what the director did to me... he never received that kind of help." Katsumi explains as Shoto nods, shrugging his shoulders.

"Before anyone asks, yes. I was also assaulted by the director. My father is aware of that fact, but because I am supposed to be a 'Todoroki', I am not listed under the charges as the public knowledge of said fact can ruin his career. Once I become a famous journalist, I'll fight against this and make it known that any gender can experience what I've experienced and that it's okay to seek help." Shoto smiles gently at the blonde who returns a warm smile. "I'd hope for you to help me with this, Katsumi. You're the only person I can trust."

"You mean collab on a book? Um sure? I don't mind."

~•~•~•~•

~Shadow Out!🌑