Chapter 18

"Now it's time for the Q&A session we've promised you guys. You all ready?" Izuku grabs a microphone, walking back onto the stage with a forced smile as he gestures to the microphone near the front of the stage. "Rules are simple, form a line and you each get one question! Make it a good one."

A line formed with U.A students, reporters and faculty members alike. Turning to look at Katsumi, the blonde shrugs as she stands with her hands on her hips. The first person, Neito, smugly asks his question. "How the hell did you become famous? Aren't you just some Class 3-A loser?"

"Hard work and determination, two things you lack, Monama. Next question." Izuku smiles as if he didn't just insult and dismiss the blonde, who throws a tantrum as Itsuka removes him while apologizing.

"You're married? Aren't you supposed to include that information in your application? How come no one knew?" Toru questioned, tilting her head to look at her greenette classmate and his blonde wife who confidently takes the microphone.

"Easy, I didn't want it to be his defining characteristic. I was the famous one, so being known as "Sumi's husband" isn't something I'd like for him. He can make his own path." Katsumi shrugs, passing the microphone back as he smiles gently at her. "Don't look at me like that, nerd."

"Next question."

"Is Aizawa-kun single?" A random student from another university questioned as the purpled haired guy choked on the water he was sipping.

"I'm asexual!"

"I didn't mean sexually. I meant romantically. Do you not want relationships?"

"I... never thought about that. Give me your number, yeah? We can talk after this." Hitoshi shrugs, extending his hand off stage for the girl to give him a piece of paper.

"Are you guys going to do more live performances?"

"I'd love to! It's really fun!" Izuku grins, bouncing on his heels as his friends on stage agree with him.

"Who's Aoyama dating?!" Someone who wasn't on line screams, causing for chaos to ensure as the blonde blushes gently as he glances to someone off stage.

"Uh... Moi?" He points at himself as people squeal in anticipation. "Oh, I'm dating Hanta..."

"Sero, you dog! Why didn't you tell me?!" Mina screeches as the ravenette cackles as if his relationship didn't just get exposed to the world.

"This is getting way too out of hand. We'll take a few more questions and then call it a day, yeah?" Izuku interrupts, letting a few more people ask questions.

"How was your previous relationship?" A voice startles the greenette as he drops the microphone. A loud screeching echos from the speakers as he stares into green eyes. "Hey, bunny."

"No. You need to leave, like right now." Izuku states through strained teeth as he takes a step back on stage, fight or flight kicking in as he keeps his eyes locked onto the man.

"I asked a question. How was your previous relationship? You seem pretty happy playing husband to a trophy wife."

"Shut up. Why are you here?"

"I came for you, like I said I would. You didn't get my message?" The man smirks, walking towards the stage as Izuku glares at him. "You didn't miss me? I missed you."

"Stop talking."

"You're something else, Izuku." The man grins, placing a hand on the stage; flinching as a foot lands right next to his hand. "Hah?"

"You don't listen, do you?" Katsumi glares down at the man as he stares right back at her. "Why are you talking to my husband, punk?"

"Husband? That's my boyfriend, bitch." The man huffs as the greenette crosses his arms, looking up at the stage ceiling; wondering what he did to deserve this life.

"Boyfriend...? Deku, is this the asshat you told me about?" The blonde shoots a look to her husband who nods slowly. "Ah, I see. You're a weirdo who's obsessed with things that aren't yours."

"Things that aren't mine? I was his everything, you dumb whore! His first kiss, his first time, his first love. You're stupid as fuck if you think you're anyone to him."

"A-actually, you weren't my first love or first kiss, Hikari-san. Those belong to my wife..." Izuku rubs his neck, blushing as he confesses this on stage; realizing just how many eyes were on him. "U-uh, I mentioned this on a live stream. I'm bisexual. This, here, is my ex-boyfriend, Hitoru Hikari. He... he abused me emotionally and sexually. And while he was technically my first time since I felt pressured, I was in love with Katsumi since I was 4. Our first kiss was in 5th grade before junior high school. She slapped me hard for that and bullied me badly until 9th grade when she first confessed to me. We got together in 12th and have been together since."

"There's no way that's fucking true. Besides, I was the best thing that's ever happened to you and you fucking know it, Izuku." Hitoru huffs, pointing at Katsumi as she rolls her eyes. "That hussy probably only pegs you and if you want the real deal, I have a bigger dick than any strap she could offer you."

"Actually, he fucks me. Hard. Four times a week. We have a daughter and another kid on the way. Might even plan for a family of four. I love watching his cum drip out of me slowly after he rawdogs me." Katsumi grins maliciously, not caring about how dirty her words are; shocking everyone as Izuku covers his face, embarrassed by his wife. "Oh? Did that make you uncomfortable? Knowing that you lost so badly? He's more of a man to me than you ever were to him. So get lost, loser."

"This isn't over, you bitch."

"I think it is." Katsumi grabs Izuku's arm, tugging him back towards the back of the stage. "I think I need a nice long makeout session, yeah?"

"K-Katsumi!"

~•~•~•~•

So much dirty talking!

Only two more chapters! I think I'll write a wedding/reception and a honeymoon chapter!

~Shadow Out!🌑