𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Back on Miami grounds, he was closer to his heart than expected. Massimo descended the stairs off the private jet and reached the pavement in the midst of tidying the collar of his dress shirt. Deep brown hues darted towards his convoy of security in two massive black SUV's customized down to the framework and one single Sedan in between the two.

The back door behind the drivers side was opened to the black Mercedes that awaited to take him home. Laura stepped out in a blue short sundress with their bambino in her arms, sitting on her hip. A thick mop of brunette curls on his head the most prominent of his father's features though he had his mother's bright, doe like hazels.

"Stay there." She extended her hand for Massimo to stop in his tracks, and the dark Italian King adorned in her favorite ensemble of all black attire did as she commanded.

He knit his brow in conusion for only a moment until she squatted down and placed their little one on his feet.

"Let's show daddy what you can do, [my love]." She cooed in Polish with a radiant smile as she peered up at Massimo whose expression was awestruck. His son took that first step and Massimo instantly squatted with his arms stretched out, hands opening and closing to encourage him along the journey.

"Mia Marcelo," Massimo chimed with a smile as their toddler vocalize glee of the Don's presence, wobbling his way towards him eager, yet cautious to gain back balance with every chance he took to move himself forward.

Only inches out of reach, Massimo propped down onto one knee of his Armani suit onto cement and scooped Marcelo into the air, bringing him to his chest as the King showered his little prince with kisses then begun to close the distance towards Laura.

Slender arms reached up to wrap around his neck with the aid of standing on her tip toes. Massimo met her the remainder of thebway lowrring his head to kiss her lips. The feel of her black stiletto acrylic nails through his hair was wonderous. Even better was the addition of her lightly clenched fistful in those thick curly locks.

"We missed you," she breathed, just as Massimo stole another kiss, this one longer. Passionate. He was ecstatic to have been reunited with them again after a week of being overseas.

"[I never stopped thinking about you two.]" Marcelo was taken by his cousin, Vito, who blew a raspberry into his neck so both of Massimo's hands were free to do as they bid. He cupped his goddesses face in between both tatted hands, kissing her again, sweeping back her hair to see all of her. "I can't wait to get you home, babygirl."

Tender hands drew back from his hair and neck to tug at the flaps to his collar giving him the luxury of faintly biting her bottom lip in anticipation. The longing ache between her legs rattling her entire being to the divine thought of him revealing just how much he missed her.

"I have plans for us to go out tonight. Just you and I." He spoke in-between their lips mating. "I want you to wear that dress for me." He opened his eyes as both thumbs brushed over her cheeks.

"You mean," she pulled her head back a ways with his right hand taken from her cheek into her grasp, guiding his thumb into her mouth and slowly suckled on the digit seductively. He hooked his thumb , eyelids collapsing halfway as he watched her slowly pull her head back until it popped out of her mouth seductively, "the red one?"

Massimo bared his teeth and picked her up in playful ferocity. Laura's legs wrapped around his waist and locked behind his back with arms stretched out over his shoulders as he blindly walked towards the car with his goddess brandishing a smile from ear to ear.

✦✧✦

There was the aesthetic sound of billiard balls clattering within a den of wolves, the air thickened by combined aromas of cologne, cigarettes, and cigar smoke.