𝐗𝐗𝐈.

Well over a month had gone by since Laura fell off headquarters radar again, but she would report back to her supervisor once at some point during her return to Miami. Her bank account was still intact, but so far Massimo was covering all of her expenses. She couldn't remember the last time she used any of her money. Not even while in Maryland.

Being with Sarang and her family did her good. Memories from the tragic assault still lingered, but all the injuries inflicted on her physically were healed over. Her complexion was healthier than ever. But she hadn't seen Massimo either which took a toll of its own. They only spoke through the phone or video chat. Surprisingly they managed to keep it all rated PG, and it wasn't to be respectful towards the household.

Massimo was being patient with Laura, even when the carnal hunger that raged inside of him yearned for her more and more as the days went by, he was waiting for her to make the first move. He wanted to be sure that she was ready to be active once again, and he would wait as long as needed.

One morning while lying in bed, Laura awoke in a nest of sheets and covers with no motivation to leave and socialize with the other members of the household. She loved being around the kids and Sarang, but there were mornings where all she wanted was peace and quiet to herself.

Morning sickness no longer became her usual routine. She was able to retain most of her meals with a few things off limits that mothers-to-be shouldn't eat.

She opened her eyes to the ceiling, thinking about Massimo. Her sex drive was back. More vigorous than ever. The time they had apart had been very much beneficial and without her feeling the need to fulfill his sex drive all that time apart, she wanted nothing more than to feel his touch.

She appeared to be asleep, but motion taking place beneath the blankets would have given her state of mind entirely away. Laura tucked her right arm beneath the pillow that comforted her head and allowed her other hand to explore towards her nether regions. It was there she passed her middle and ring finger into her slit where there had gathered a pool of arousal. Her fingers were doused with her nectar. Her libido was back, and took her over like a tidal wave as she trained her body to fall more and more addicted to the mafioso, edging herself towards climax as she thought solely of Massimo. She liberated her mind, burying everything.

She hooked her fingers at the middle knuckles and wiggled them rapidly against the ribbed ceiling of the sopping crevice, then drew her fingers out to prevent an orgasm. Over and over she did it, imagining they were Massimo's fingers probing her inner walls. She managed to cause some of her bountiful arousal to roll down her anus and leave a wet spot on her panties, but it was difficult to stop.

She occupied the room to enjoy her escapade until 2 hours later, needing a shower to wash off the sin she had committed. She couldn't wait to see him. And little did she know, that time would be just around the corner.

Laura sat in the living room, watching a television drama she wasn't paying too close attention to when she saw a car pull into the driveway. She didn't recognize it. Sleek black. Someone of importance was inside. It arrived alone.

Frantic, Laura shot up from the couch and stood by the window peering out. She relaxed when she saw Vito exit the passenger side, then her entire body surged with heat when she saw him exit the back seat driver side.

"Sara! Sara, they're here!" Laura yelled, completely forgetting Giorgio was taking a nap in a bedroom down the hall.

Sarang watched Laura open the front door with a smile. She'd known all along they were coming, but Massimo wanted to leave it a surprise. Vito stepped out of the way off the cement path when he saw Laura come running out of the house barefooted. She sprinted through the grss since it was better on her feet.