𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

Laura stirred awake in the back of the car, but oddly stared towards an empty seat she should have been sitting

Laura stirred awake in the back of the car, but oddly stared towards an empty seat she should have been sitting. Then came that sweet scent. She blinked and felt heat to her forehead and what felt like a softer version of a Scotch Brite pad.

Her eyes peered up and caught a familiar tatted hand resting on her arm.  Startled at the realization of where she was, she shoved off of his chest, and looked at him with groggy eyes, but nonetheless she was wide awake.

"What happened?" Laura looked him over as if he were a complete stranger, but she had just been stunned that she was there in his lap being held in such a loving manner. She tossed her left hand onto the drivers headrest with her other on his shoulder, dazed by a plethora of variables from their afternoon.

"You have been in and out of it. I thought you were dead." He rest his right hand on her thigh, looking her over. Vito extended a bottle of water between the center console back towards them and Massimo took it with a nod of a simple thanks. She chuckled when he opened it for her.

"I'm not that weak." She took the bottle from him and brought it to her lips.

"I dehydrated you." Massimo blurted in the midst of her taking a sip, causing her to nearly spit it out. She pressed her opposite wrist to her lips and stared at him.

"...Did I pass out?" She had no recollection of getting to the car. It was all a blur... aside from his tongue having just taken her through the seven rings of Hell. A chill crawled up her spine that made her head shake.

"I had to help you get back in your dress. You made it to the car and fell unconscious again." Massimo reached his hand up and inserted it beneath the front of her dress from the neckline over her heart. "It's very weak."

Laura stared blankly in front of her, then took another sip before returning the cap and putting it into a cup holder.

"I have a weak heart muscle." She rest her back against the door, closing her eyes then snapped them open looking at him, wondering what he thought. She was doing everything to try not to think about their hot session. It was embarrassing that she had passed out from it as if she had never experienced an orgasm. Not one after another like that at least.

"What else do I need to know? Are there any other problems with your health?" Was that genuine concern she asked herself, looking away.

"That's the only one. That I know of." She shrugged her shoulder as he drew away his hand and set it back onto her lap.

"Do you have to take medication for it?" He inquired, taking her aback. It was thoughtful of him to ask, but the last thing she wanted was to appear fragile in the eyes of her enemy. Or, past suspect? He could be deemed a person of interest. The only prescription drug she took was birth control, but didn't see much of a purpose in mentioning it.

"I'm alright." It felt good yet also strange for her to be seated within his lap having the idea of what she sat atop of. Something very desirable lurked in those pants that wore him, not the other way around.