𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

Mention: Forced oral and rape.

//If you do not want to read Laura in a grotesque setting, skip to Ch. 19. Read at your own discretion.

══════════════════════════

"I'm not staying here. I am going with you." Laura glared towards Massimo, her attitude on the opposite side of joy in comparison to how their previous day went. She was furious that he was trying to leave her in Greece for her "safety." All because of the ordeal she started. Damn that day for ever taking place.

"I will be back for you, but no one knows you're here. Laura, no one can know who you are. It's better this way." Massimo was preparing to leave after he had given her the bad news she wouldn't be going with him. She wasn't going to be understanding. It was idiotic.

"I can handle myself. You don't need to worry." Was a bullet in one of his boys' cheeks not enough she thought. She hadn't seen him since the incident. It was beginning to be exhausting just standing around doing nothing. He specifically made it clear she could roam about Greece since no one that she knew from headquarters was stationed there. Greece wasn't much of a place of interest on their radar and she didn't mention his slice of paradise there to her supervisor.

"I do worry. This is a fight you are not going to win. Please, [beauty]," she was picking up on this new name and it made her think of the movie 'Beauty and the Beast.' Ironic.

Massimo had to contain himself, his patience with her will to fight him was thinning. Quickly.

"I should have a choice." Her eyes narrowed and he took it as scrutinizing him for cheating, but that was heavily misconstrued.

There were too many eyes. This was something that needed to be dealt with just the two of them. They didn't need to see Massimo's vulnerable side when he was around her.

"[Get the car ready. Wait for me.]" He told his man near the door who was waiting to open it for the don. A second one followed after the first nodded to acknowledge orders. "[Clear the room.]" The others went about, a total of three of them, but they weren't needed. One of them in particular Laura noticed would stare at her for extended moments. If Massimo found out, what would he do to them?

Once they were alone, Massimo strutted across the living room and held her by both biceps, but in a tender manner. Laura felt it; he was restraining himself. She was tempted to evoke the beast.

"I told you this. I'm going back to Florida. If something happens, I don't want you there. I need you to understand." Laura respectfully looked into his eyes, but she didn't want to hear it. There was something she could do. She had the resources, but her requests would be questioned. 

"I can help you. Give me a chance." She clutched to the front of his shirt at his belly, not having a care in the world she was wrinkling the pristine ironed shirt.

"I don't want you to be involved." He practically growled in a loweted voice as if to imprint those words into her brain. "I will be around people that don't need to see your face. Not yet, do you understand?" Laura turned her glance away from him, shaking her head. He exchanged his grasp and took her face gently between his hands to force her to look his way. "I will be back next week. And then we will stay in Italy."

"... Do what you want." She murmured then took his wrists to free herself and tore them both away. This should be the time for Massimo to be worried. If she wasn't fighting or arguing, it meant Laura had a plan.

Just as she turned away from him, he grabbed her by the back of the neck and brought her face a breadth away from his, the other hand tightly fisted at his side. His lips brushed along hers in what appeared to nearly be a kiss. The motion captured her by surprise, making her gasp inaudibly. It also sparked heat in her sex above the tinge of anger she felt of wanting to be her usual self. Disobedient.