𝐈𝐕.

There was only so little freedom she had been given

There was only so little freedom she had been given. As empress of the villa for now, she dawdled through the villa after cooling down from her tantrum. She came to the conclusion he didn't come here very often at how small the residence happened to be for someone with his status of wealth. Well furnished, but it was a safe house more than a vacation spot. To her, it wasn't such a bad little nook of the world to escape to.

'Don't be stupid.' She stood in the frame from the hallway to the living room setting, lightly scratching the back of her ankle using the back of her other foot when wonderlust crossed her thoughts. This was all too... fictious. Things she read in her favorite genre in novels. He would gain her trust then strip her of everything as retaliation. But Greece. Just from what she had seen from her bedroom it was all stunning and adventurous. For once she didn't wake up programmed to function solely for her job life.

She rolled her forehead lightly side to side against the frame with eyes shut in a form of remorse of the way she was thinking. His men lingered in a room, but when she appeared they immediately made their exit so she had the space all to herself. None of them spoke to her. And if they made eye contact, their eyes instantly swept the floor and she no longer existed. It was odd. But she also had on no bra and her nipples perked randomly beneath the thin fabric.

Vito was at earshot of his name, but he let her be. So the princess wandered. As long as she stayed within the villa's walls, she was left alone.

Laura approached another bedroom that had attracted her curiosity. Because it contained his distinct scent.

It caused her to shake her head lightly and chortle. She was a bitch at times so a bloodhound image popping up in her mind was befitting.

She walked inside of a bedroom and noticed he didn't have much. It was well kept, but this wasn't home. In a dreamlike state for a moment, she walked along the ashen white dresser passing her fingertips lithely over its surface. Against the mirror in a small tray were name brand colognes that she recognized.

It was exciting almost as she pictured him standing at the door catching her red handed snooping around. She glanced towards the door with a thinly trimmed dark brow risen then plucked one of the glass bottles. A spritz in the air made it seem almost as if he stood right behind her. She shut her eyes and pictured it as the delicious aroma prickled her imagination. Strong, sunbathed hands wrapping around her waist, one of them straying up her belly beneath her top until it sought out her breast.

"Mmmm." It was the pure essence of sex appeal. She quickly opened her eyes and saw a shadow recede back down the hall. Her flesh seared red from embarrassment. Did they hear her? It was laughable if they did. It was no longer a secret the way she fantasized about him. She returned it to its origin and scampered away to close the door with a soft clasp only this time being sure to lock it. They didn't have any business coming into his bedroom although neither did she. However, she was somewhat given special privileges.