Blaze | Wishes

: ̗̀➛ ⌜ when you wish upon a star,,,miracles happen ⌟

: ̗̀➛ no warnings <3

: ̗̀➛ species: mobian

- 💜 -

you and blaze were always known for sneaking away at late hours at night. no one other than you two really knew why. every time they would want to hang out at night to go to the movies, or to go eat out. you'd give'em a 

'oh, sorry guys! blaze and i have plans!'

as of now, it was 10 pm. sonic, amy, tails, rouge, and knuckles are here for a sleepover amy planned. and once you knew all were asleep, you went over to your window and opened it, revealing a liliac cat by the side smiling fondly at you.

"ready, darling?" she whispered, not wanting to risk the chance of waking the others in the room awake. you smiled at her and nodded. 

sneaking out the window, blaze took your hand and helped you down. you made it to the solid ground, but you tripped over your ankle as you stepped forward. blaze still had a grip on you, so she was able to grab you before you could faceplant to the hard ground. 

"are you okay?" she asked and you blushed when you realized how close your lips were to hers. "ye-yeah...i am..." you responded with a soft blush on your face.

"shall we get going?" 

"we shall!"

taking blaze's hand, you dragged her towards the dark oak forest in the area. you let out giggles when you feel blaze's presence behind you. you both ran into a meadow and began to just run, jump and mess around like overgrown children.

blaze took the time to create rims of fire around her body and spin, the fire following her arm movements. you laughed as she commanded the fire to swirl around your own body.

"blaze! you're amazng at this!" you smile, hugging the lilac cat and making her smile. "thanks...this means the entire world to me..." she hummed, planting a kiss on your temple.

"race you to the lake and back?" you smirked.

"3, 2, 1, GO!" blaze suddenly yelled, running past you.

"hey! you cheater!" you laugh, running after your amazing girlfriend.