Shadow | Flower Crowns

: ̗̀➛ we yet again have a requested chapter <3 once more, this will be uploaded to my tumblr; link in bio btw; very soon so maybe you should check it out <3 ^-^

: ̗̀➛ possibly-dying (creates awesome book covers, overall an amazing person <3) 

: ̗̀➛ warnings: angst, mention of death :3

: ̗̀➛ plz enjoy <3

: ̗̀➛ this makes no sense,,,someone halp ;-;

: ̗̀➛ ps.; if you have no sister, nor brother, just pretend uh........ I'M YOUR SIBLING! yes! not wired at all......imma stop talking....or writing- NVM! PLZ ENJOY READING! :3

or writing- NVM! PLZ ENJOY READING! :3

- 🖤 -

"do you need a hug?"

"wha-?"

looking up, y/n the a/n could see shadow the hedgehog stand above him as he was was on the cold, wet grass. it has just rained and y/n was currently walking threw the park until it started to rain. 

he was seated on the ground, looking down the ground thinking about him missing his sister's funeral."i asked if you needed a hug..." shadow repeated once more to the male a/n, his eyes glared over him. 

"i- uh...no-no, i-i'm okay..." he responded and shadow just huffed and turned around about to walk away until he felt something wet grasp his wrist. turning around he could see y/n grasping his golden bracelet on his wrist and looking to the ground.

"actually...can you stay....?"

shadow looked back to him and sighed. "fine." he sat down beside y/n and watched the rainfall from the sky hit the wet concrete ground. 

"why?"

y/n looked up to the hedgehog.

"what do you mean?"

"why must the rain...indicate something bad?" shadow asked, his hand catching raindrops that fell into his palm. 

y/n cocked an eyebrow up as he looked at the black and red hedgehog. 

"i mean...everything bad happens when it rains. have you noticed that...i mean, either someone's dead and....your not there for them...even though you wanted to be...but then the rain came pouring down, making it impossible for you get back up and get on with life..."

"i miss her too, shadow. she may not have been related to me, but whoever was a friend to you, is a friend to mine..."

"do you want to make a flower crown? they always help me when i need some time to get away from so much stress..." you suggested, taking a flower out of the ground and held it up, clear for shadow to see.

"sure...how do you make one..?"

"take your string..."

"tie them together..."

"get your flowers..."

"tie those to the string..."

"place it over your head..."

"and now you wear it..."

as y/n explained to shadow, shadow and him placed the flowers over their heads. smiling to each other. 

"maria loved making flower crowns..." shadow softly smiled. "i would always make them for her whenever she was sick in bed..."

"i would do the same...here!"

y/n smiled as he placed a flower to shadow's ear, his arm placed in the air as he smiled to shadow.

"you look pretty..."

"you were right...flower crowns do...help relieve stress..."

"if you ever feel sad, just create one and it'll help...i've learned from experience..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

2 years later

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

2 years ago. a group of students and a 37-year-old bus driver got in a deadly crash causing the lives of the students in the bus, along with the driver and a lot of bystanders. police say that the driver overdosed on a deadly drug, methamphetamine. 

no one that day survived the crash...

names of the students who were sadly killed are the following...

jake wood

emma grace

abigail stone

y/n l/n-

__

shadow looked out the window, shutting off the news. he held onto y/n's flower crown in his hands.

"take your string..." shadow spoke to himself as he tied his string together.

"tie them together..."

why did he have to leave him....

"get your flowers..."

shadow took the old flowers from his vase y/m/n gave him a few months ago that held y/n's favorite flowers. 

"tie those to the string..." as shadow spoke, he could feel tears from at the edge of his eyes.

"place it over your head..." shadow placed his flower crown over his head...

"and now you wear it..." he told himself as he looked at himself through the mirror, the fresh tears falling non-stop, but dared not to make a noise.

"y/n..."

he scowled as he punched the mirror when he saw his reflection of the boy....he fell to his knees, the flower crown breaking and falling apart in his hand, this is the one y/n made for him.

"i love you..."