Minecraft | Various Characters <3

: ̗̀➛ hi guys! as you can see, i'm making a bunch of uploads for this book, because i have so many ideas, i just wanna get them all down! and if you're wondering about my sonic boom x reader and stars in the sky; sonic 2 x reader, i am still writing chapters for that, just please be patient because i'm taking dialogue from the movie and show, and writing it all down. and with school, it's a bit hard to write down a bunch of words. i also need to figure out how to add y/n into these scenarios of shows and movies. tysm for all the love and support on all these three books and my other ones, i love you all sm! here have some food!!

 🍓 🥕 🍔 🍟🍓 🥕 🍔 🍟🍓 🥕 🍔 🍟🍓 🥕 🍔 🍟🍓 🥕 🍔 🍟

: ̗̀➛ i hope you all enjoy this drabble of the sonic characters and y/n playing some minecraft together.

: ̗̀➛ lysm, plz enjoy <33

(this is what your world looks like <3)

sonic: guys! look what i found down at the arcade!

sonic: *pulls out a minecraft ps4 edition disc*

knuckles: *gasp* a piece of plastic!

tails: no! that's edition 1.16!

sonic: and it's ours!

y/n: well, come on and put it in!

*sonic gets the game ready, as he does that, silver and shadow walk in*

y/n: guys, were about to play some minecraft! wanna play?

silver: whats...minecraft?

amy: *gasp*

amy: oh, you poor, poor, soul. come here!

silver: *walks towards amy, while shadow stays behind*

y/n: shad-

shadow: no...

sonic: come on, dude. have some fun! 

shadow: fun...is something that i lack...

sonic: at least join for y/n, she really likes this game and she wanted to play it with you...

shadow: *looks at y/n to find her helping tails turn on all the controllers*

shadow: *sighs*

shadow: fine! gimme that- *takes sonic blue controller*

sonic: hey, that's min-

shadow: don't care!

☄. *. ⋆ *there now playing the game* ☄. *. ⋆

*all of them enter a world amy created*

sonic: *spawns around a forest*