chapter 3

A burning sensation spread through Sunghoon’s body. He shivered on top of a bed that wasn’t his, while everything around him smelled of an alpha he didn’t know. The scent so alluring and intoxicating he almost wished the alpha hadn’t left him alone. It made him wish the alpha had stayed and had done with him whatever he wanted.

He wished the alpha had stayed at least to help him take his jeans off, because he needed to touch himself and he couldn’t even get them open. He was going to kill Sunoo for this later.

He’d lost his jacket a while ago and he was pretty sure the alpha had taken off his shoes for him. His shirt had come off soon after the alpha left the room, now he just had these stupid pair of jeans to deal with. They were annoyingly tight and he was close to crying out of desperation. Even if he could unbutton and unzip them, he still had to peel them off his legs, and he knew that would be hard. He didn’t have the strength to get up and step on them to get them off, and he definitely didn’t have the strength to just rip them off of him. He kind of wanted to know if the alpha might have been capable of that.

The worst thing for him, though, was that he was going to stain the jeans if he didn’t get them off soon. At least at that point, that was the worst thing; he was sure in an hour or so, he wouldn’t even care about his jeans. He kept fighting with them, finally managing to undo the button and pull down the zipper. It was a small relief, cause then he had to get them all the way down. He tossed around and squirmed trying to get them to slide down his legs. It was not working.

There was less pressure on his hard on, so he wasn’t as frustrated, but he still felt useless. For a moment, he considered touching himself as he was, shove his hand in his underwear and deal with it. But he was conscious enough sill that he knew that’d be a bad idea in the long run. He would eventually want something in him and he wouldn’t be able to do that if he didn’t take his jeans off. He put all his concentration in getting his weakened legs to move, eventually and with a lot of effort he got his jeans off of one leg. Pulling them off the other leg was much easier, though he still struggled a little.

After that, he wasted no time in getting himself completely naked. The only thing he still had on was his underwear anyway, his socks having come off with the jeans.

As the heat consumed him, he almost forgot he was in a stranger’s bed, an alpha he didn’t know. And he almost also forgot said alpha was still somewhere close. While he had left the room, that didn’t mean he had left him completely alone. Honestly, he’d question anyone who’d leave a stranger alone at their home. He didn’t, though, completely forget about the alpha. He was surrounded by the alpha’s scent, so it was a bit hard to forget. Somehow, the scent was helping him, it calmed him down a bit.

It was sweet and strong, it made him feel safe even though it was a scent he wasn’t familiar with. It made him want to melt against the sheets, burry his face on the pillow; it made him want the alpha with him in the room. And if he really wanted, he could walk out of the room and throw himself at the alpha. The alpha seemed to have a lot of self-control, but he was sure he could break that down and have the alpha go feral on him. However, he knew that would be completely stupid of him.

For the moment, it seemed that he could trust the alpha, so he let himself get lost in his heat. He was hard and horny, and the scent around him made it worse. So, he let go of rationality and started touching himself. In the stranger’s place, he didn’t have his toys and usual stuff, so he’d have to make do with his hands. He started slowly, first just caressing his own body; it helped him relax, get lost in the sensations gasping softly. Eventually, he reached his hard cock and started stroking it.

This pace never lasted long for him, as he quickly became desperate. This time was no different, he lasted even less time because of the scent. He felt shameless, spreading his legs and feeling himself up while inhaling the scent of an alpha he didn’t know. His slick was dripping everywhere, making a mess, but he didn’t care when it felt so good. The only thing that would make it better would be to have one of his toys to fill himself up as he wanted, but he’d manage without it.