chapter 13

“I know who sent the photo to my sister,” Sunghoon stated once he got back inside with Riki following behind him.

“What photo did who send to your sister?” Riki asked, confused.

“I think he means the bar photo,” Sunoo told him, Riki was still confused.

“Someone sent my parents a picture of me with Heeseung at a bar, my parents weren’t okay with it.” Sunghoon explained quickly, “They still kind of aren’t okay, but we are working on that.”

“Wait, did they send the picture to your sister or to your parents?” Jay was the one who asked this time, just as confused.

“They sent it to my sister, who sent it to my mum,” Sunghoon shushed them all, “not the point, I know who took it.”

“How?” Jungwon questioned.

“My sister showed me the account who sent it to her,” he explained, “but I couldn’t remember who it was, they looked really familiar though.” Sunghoon took his phone and looked for the account fast, then showed it to the rest. Sunoo gasped, immediately recognising the person, the rest were confused. Jungwon looked like he was trying to figure out who it was, much like Sunghoon, he probably found him familiar.

“I can’t believe- why would he even send that to your parents?” Sunoo wondered, “you don’t talk to him.” Sunoo pointed out, Sunghoon didn’t have an answer to that.

“Who is he?” Jungwon finally gave up trying to remember.

“It’s Gaenyu,” Jungwon seemed to have to think it through for a second, before his brain connected the face with the name.

“Sunoo’s neighbour?” Sunghoon and Sunoo nodded.

“Aren’t you Sunoo’s neighbour?” Riki asked.

“My other side neighbour, Riki,” Sunoo didn’t have much patience. 

“The guy we just saw creepily looking at you?” This time he directed his question at Sunghoon.

“That guy, yes.” Heeseung looked concerned.

“What do you mean he was ‘creepily staring at you’?” Heeseung asked, the rest were paying close attention to Sunghoon and Riki’s answer.

“It’s something he does, he stares from his door.” Sunghoon explained, he’d never had any problems with him before, it was slightly unsettling, but never something to really worry about.

“I thought it was because he liked gossip,” Sunoo admitted, he had seen Gaenyu doing that a couple of times. 

“Should we go talk to him?” Jake wondered out loud, offering the idea to the rest.

“He somehow found my sister’s Instagram and took a photo in secret and sent it to my family for whatever reason…” Sunghoon reasoned.

“That’s a yes, but all of us?” Jungwon did think that would be a tad much. Seven people, four of which are alphas, going over to interrogate a single omega seemed extreme. 

Sunghoon shook his head, “no, I’ll go over later.”

“Alone?” Sunoo didn’t like the idea.

“Yeah, I don’t think he’s dangerous, just… weird,” Jungwon seemed to agree.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to go with you?” Heeseung was hopeful he’d agree.

“Hyung, no offence, you’ll scare him half to death,” Sunghoon stared straight at Heeseung.

“But I’m harmless,” Heeseung pouted.

“I still can’t believe this is the person people make all those violent and harsh rumours about…” Jake still found it fascinating, Jay, on the other hand, seemed done with him.