chapter 14 (final)

Back in his apartment, Sunghoon was glad Heeseung had insisted on staying. Now he could cuddle with him in his bed while he scrolled down the Heeseung’s photos Instagram account. When he told Heeseung what Gaenyu told him, Heeseung was shocked. First, because he hadn’t known there was an account dedicated to post secretly taken pictures of him. Second, because he couldn’t comprehend that someone was taking the time to come up with those lies. 

They debated for a bit whether they should message the account, maybe ask them to stop with the scenarios or for them to clarify that the captions weren’t the truth. Neither was too keen on doing it, but they knew they had to if they wanted the rumours to die down a little. They ended up talking to the account through Heeseung’s Instagram, because it would be more reasonable that way. 

As it turns out, the account did not want to listen. Either they really believed what they posted was real or they just didn’t care. Sunghoon was furious, they weren’t gaining anything from spreading rumours about Heeseung, why wouldn’t they stop? But, Heeseung soothingly petted his hair and caressed his neck and, suddenly, Sunghoon wasn’t that mad. He was still terribly irritated, but he could deal with it.

They kept trying to talk to the account, convince them to stop, but it got them nowhere. Sunghoon got the idea of talking to his photos account, hopefully they could help. First, he told them to take down the post with his sister’s Instagram, and surprisingly, they listened. That gave Sunghoon hope. Then he asked if they could help him some way to get people to know the Heeseung account was spreading false rumours about Heeseung. And again, surprisingly, they agreed. They were quite eager to help him, Sunghoon was only a little bit uncomfortable. 

Apparently, both accounts had some kind of fight going on since the Heeseung account had been posting a lot of pictures with Sunghoon in them. And after he confirmed he was indeed dating The Lee Heeseung, they wasted no time in having everyone reporting the other account and making a couple of stories explaining the situation. The issue wasn’t completely solved, but it was a step forward.

“I can’t believe this is a thing,” Sunoo exclaimed as he scrolled through both, Heeseung and Sunghoon photos’ Instagram accounts. “Worse, that it’s a thing and I didn’t know about it.” He was bitter. 

“I was surprised you weren’t the owner of either,” Sunghoon mocked him playfully.

“I have more important things to do than to follow you around with a camera,” he rolled his eyes, “I’d never waste my time like that.”

“We’d have better pictures than this, too,” Riki commented as he looked over Sunoo’s shoulder.

“Jay-hyung would have a lot of you two making out,” Jungwon said from his place on top of Jay’s lap, who groaned and buried his face against Jungwon’s neck at the memories.

“That’s because he always comes to my place without telling me first, he doesn’t even knock!” Heeseung pouted. Sunghoon kind of wanted to kiss him, but he probably shouldn’t, considering they were complaining about that.

“What’s the point of having a key to your place if I still have to knock?” Jay complained.

“One day you’ll walk in on them fucking and then you’ll wish you had knocked.” Jake said from the floor, lying flat against it unable to process everything he had been told. 

“You know what? You are right, I should knock.” Jay agreed, “Sunghoon, when’s your next heat? I’ll be sure to stay away from Heeseung’s apartment during that time.”

Sunghoon turned red while Heeseung choked on absolutely nothing. “W-what makes you think I’ll spend it with him?” Sunghoon stuttered, scandalised.