chapter 8 🔞

This chapter contains smut, if you are uncomfortable pls skip ^^

Sunghoon’s nerves were everywhere as he stood in the middle of his room, Sunoo absolutely astounded staring at him. Sunoo’s mouth was almost on the floor, while Sunghoon covered his face with both hands terribly embarrassed. 

Months had passed and Sunghoon had gone on many dates with Heeseung; they’d become boyfriends after the fourth date and Sunghoon was in pure bliss. Kissing Heeseung was one of his favourite things to do and he could never get tired of cuddling with him. Still, the only ones who knew about them were Sunoo and Jay, though Jay only knew because he had walked in on one of their many make out sessions. And while he had met Riki and a couple of Heeseung’s other friends, he’d never introduced himself as Heeseung’s boyfriend. Though, some of them probably suspected it.

That’s not to say others didn’t have their suspicions as well. Rumours had started circulating, like Heeseung had predicted, but they weren’t quite what he had expected. First, they weren’t sure who was that Heeseung was going out with, they just assumed it was an omega. Second, the rumours were still about what Heeseung had probably done to coarse the omega into dating him. Sunghoon always laughed at that when he heard it, he’d been the one doing the convincing. Heeseung was so shy and cute, he didn’t understand how those rumours came to be. It probably had to do with the fact Heeseung normally dressed like he was ready to go fight someone or attend a funeral. 

They had a couple of close calls of Jake finding them, and while Sunghoon knew Jake suspected something, he didn’t know about them yet. Sunghoon lived with the fear that Jake would piece the rumours together and he’d know the omega was Sunghoon. Jake wasn’t stupid, he’d figure it out eventually, Sunghoon hoped he could tell him before that happened. Besides, Sunghoon kept smelling more and more like Heeseung with each passing week; Jake would eventually ask why he was smelling so much like an alpha.

It had caused them to fight once, Heeseung questioning why he didn’t want his best friend finding out about them. Sunghoon had to explain that he wasn’t ashamed, but rather that he had broken a promise to Jake by being with Heeseung. He had to explain what Jake thought of Heeseung and why it was so hard for him to tell him. They had made up afterwards, but it was true that keeping it a secret from Jake was putting a strain in their relationship. Sunghoon wanted it gone, but not if he was going to lose his oldest friend for it.

However, in that moment, he wasn’t concerned with any of that. In that moment, he felt exposed as he had a skirt on. He was going on a date with Heeseung, specifically, they were going to a bar; so, he thought it would be a good time to put on the skirt he hadn’t dare to wear that time when he was hoping to find Heeseung at a club. The thing was, he once again had a plan. It was probably a dumb plan, but he was confident that it would work. He wanted to take the next step in his relationship with Heeseung, meaning he wanted to have sex. He might have been a virgin, but that wouldn’t stop him. He wanted Heeseung and he thought the skirt would help. 

Sunoo seemed to agree, but he also seemed in love with his whole collection of skirts.

“I can’t believe you never showed me this,” Sunoo complained half-heartly as he went through every single skirt Sunghoon owned. “You are so lending me some of these.”

“Sure, but are you sure this looks good together?” he asked for the tenth time. He had a yellow button up shirt on, Sunoo insisted that he left the top buttons undone. 

“Absolutely, why are you doubting me?” Sunoo was offended.

“You wear animal print pyjamas…” Sunghoon muttered, but looking himself in the mirror, it looked really good. “Jungwon’s out, isn’t he?” He asked, besides Jake, Jungwon also didn’t know about Heeseung. In his case, though, it seemed he was busier hiding something of his own to pay too much attention to Sunghoon.