Part 9

Sensing that the people in the café were looking at this side, Li Qiu quickly pulled back his chair and sat down again.

He looked carefully at the contract in his hand again, making sure that he was not dazzled, which was the contract between the director of the hit movie "The Bottom" two years ago and his company.

The above is the second film that Cheng Qinghua, the director of "The Bottom", is about to start.

As an insider, Li Qiu has long heard of this news.

When Cheng Qinghua's new film began to be cast, many companies were eager to move when they received the wind.

They all want to cram their artists into his films, and some companies just take the money with them.

He had only seen such treatment before the start of the big director's film.

A newcomer director who has only made one film can do this very well.

Now with the heat bonus of the first movie, his second film is naturally highly anticipated, and it is almost impossible to get a piece of meat from it under the premise that so many people are staring.

Big companies with backgrounds may not be able to get the role they want, let alone small companies and artists with no connections.

Li Qiu originally thought that Jiang Liu Orange was just getting an ordinary role.

But when he learned that the character's identity was the protagonist's younger brother, he realized that this was not a scene that could be filmed in a day or two.

Unless in the setting of the script, the protagonist's brother has died a long time ago, that is, a role living in memory, the role will generally not be many.

"How did you get this role, you know director Cheng Qinghua?"

Li Qiu was too shocked in his heart and completely forgot to answer Jiang Liu's words.

Jiang Liu orange: "I didn't know each other before, but I met after we met."

Li Qiu: "How long have you known each other?"

Jiang Liu Orange: "Less than a week."

Li Qiu: "..."

Think about it, if he had known Cheng Qinghua for a long time, he wouldn't have only gotten this role now.

Li Qiu thought for a moment and then asked, "How did you meet?" The

contract looks the same as the real thing, but just in case it's fake.

Jiang Liu Orange: "Blind date acquaintance."

Li Qiu was glad that he was not drinking coffee, and his expression was complicated: "Are you still on a blind date?"

Jiang Liu Orange nodded and replied, "I've been on a blind date."

Li Qiu was a little dumbfounded, and couldn't help but think of the moment when he first met Jiang Liu orange.

He stumbled upon Jiang Liu orange on the road, and the other party did not intend to enter the entertainment circle at first, but later agreed under his stalking.

However, Jiang Liu orange is different from those small stars who enter the entertainment circle with dreams, he does not have any ambitions, for acting is to play some of the acting he will take, no need to act he does not care, there is no such thing as wanting to fire.

Li Qiu thought that he had picked up a treasure, and he was secretly happy in his heart. <

Later, when I brought people to the company to sign the contract, I realized that I thought too much, and I can only say that I am worthy of being a high-quality student of Q.