Part 60

The lunch time is not long, after eating everyone rests for ten minutes, and then they start to work on their own.

Jiang Liu Orange came as a guest this time, and when others were working, he helped a small bench to sit next to Cheng Qinghua and watch.

In a flash, the time soon came to the evening.

The sky outside had gradually darkened, and the stars began to cover the black curtains.

Qin Lu finished the last scene at five o'clock in the afternoon, and the sun was not so strong at this time.

Cheng Qinghua knew that Jiang Liu Orange had come to find Qin Lu, so he did not arrange too many scenes for him, fortunately, it was already in the second half, because of the good progress in the front, most of the more difficult scenes were filmed, and the rest were better to shoot.

However, he thought that Jiang Liu Orange was looking for Qin Lu to talk about blind dates, so he was a little reluctant when he called out.

Qin Lu took the towel handed by his assistant and wiped the sweat off his face.

"Did you introduce him to a blind date recently, in fact, I think it is best not to introduce him again, he is so hot now, if he is known by fans that it will cause a big earthquake, for his own good, you should not introduce him again." 

Cheng Qinghua said barabala on the side, in order not to be heard by others, he also deliberately lowered his voice.

Qin Lu did not say a word, took a sip of mineral water.

"Talk to you." Cheng Qinghua saw that he ignored himself.

Qin Lu said, "Are you really for his own good, or for yourself?" <

Cheng Qinghua showed a debunked expression on his face and said, "Of course I am for his own good."

Qin Lu glanced at him, his eyes carrying an insightful meaning, "I see that you want to delay time, so that you can go to him after the shooting, and see if you can save it."

"Nonsense." Cheng Qinghua retorted at the first time, and the next second he said, "Well, even if I think so, so what."

"Don't think about it, you can't." Qin Lu said, "Liu Orange is not the kind of person who eats the grass of the head, and since he thinks you are not suitable, he will not hold out any hope anymore."

Cheng Qinghua gritted his teeth: "How do you know if you don't try!" 

Qin Lu said in his heart, he would not give this opportunity, and this was thanks to Cheng Qinghua.

When Cheng Qinghua saw that he was about to leave, he quickly chased after him and asked, "Have he recently had a blind date, and you haven't said it yet?" 

Qin Lu thought of Jian Qiao and did not hesitate: "No."

Cheng Qinghua was relieved when he heard this, "Seriously, you don't introduce him recently." Needless

to say, Qin Lu didn't plan to introduce him again, it was enough to introduce two before, and he wouldn't make the same mistake again.

At half past five, Qin Lu removed his makeup, changed back into his usual clothes, and came out to find Jiang Liu orange.

Hearing the footsteps, Jiang Liu Orange looked back and saw that Qin Lu was wearing a gray sweatshirt on the upper body and a pair of black slacks on the lower body, looking completely unlike a person who was already thirty years old, but his lips seemed to be a little white.

"It's been a long wait." Qin Lu stood still in front of Jiang Liu orange, and behind him was the dim light of the crew, which had not yet been dismantled.