Part 11

Jiang Liu Orange has not seen his parents for a long time.

When they were very young, they threw themselves at grandpa, then broke up and disappeared.

When they reappeared in their hometown, the two remarried.

But they did not bring good news, nor did they finally remember their unfulfilled responsibilities, nor did they suddenly emerge from fatherly and maternal love.

Growing up in a family in this environment, there is also a grandfather to raise, and everyone will grow.

"By the way, you terminated your contract with the company, remember to post a termination statement on your Weibo." Before the separation, Li Qiu specially reminded him that he was afraid of what he did not say, and Jiang Liu Orange did not know to send Weibo at all.

Jiang Liu Orange really didn't know, after all, he was just a small paste, so paste that no one would know who it was when he told the extras to say his name.

However, since Li Qiu said it, he did not say anything, took a photo of the termination statement, and then sent it to Weibo, with the words: Busy, by the way, cancel the contract.

As a small paste café, there are few fans who pay attention to his Weibo, and more are college classmates.

When he first signed a contract with the company, the company wanted to use his identity as a former school grass of Q University to build his popularity, so he let him use his Weibo account.

When I first signed the contract, the comments at the bottom were all alumni, and people who knew him were surprised how their school grass ran to become a star.

However, with the passage of time, everyone found that he was not only not red, but also more and more mushy, and gradually no one paid attention to this matter. <

Not long after separating from Li Qiu, Jiang Liu orange's mobile phone rang.

"I lean on, old orange, you terminated your contract with Zhou Sheng Entertainment?" A lot of people come to me and ask me what's going on? Guo Qifan's loud voice came out of his mobile phone.

Jiang Liu Orange took the phone away a little, and waited for the voice to become smaller before returning to his ear, "It will be terminated."

He didn't read it after posting Weibo, not knowing that someone in the comment area was asking.

Because he did not respond, he went to Guo Qifan who knew about the relationship between the two, and Guo Qifan only knew about his termination of the contract with the company.

"How is the good end..." Guo Qifan said, "No, it is not a good end, this broken company has not been looking for a good notice for you, it is time to terminate the contract, but I heard that the artist wants to terminate the contract in advance to pay the company a lot of liquidated damages, you will not really lose a lot of money, right?"

Jiang Liu orange: "No, but they lost me a sum of money." Guo Qifan

: "That's good, there is no loss... Belch...... What did you just say, Zhou Sheng Entertainment lost you a sum of money? The

voice rose sharply.

Jiang Liu orange had the foresight to take the mobile phone away, Guo Qifan still wanted to say something more, but he interrupted, "Go back and talk to you in detail, someone called me."

Jiang Liu Orange hung up the phone, and another phone rang, this time it was Zheng Kailin who opened it, and it was also because of the termination statement he sent to inquire about the situation.