Part 23

after qin lu returned to his room, he did not open the computer to work as usual.

since taking over the group's business, his life has become busier than when he was filming, filming during the day, watching contracts at night, and sometimes holding video meetings.

if he did one less day, the work would be backlogged, so no matter how late he was filming, he would finish all the work before going to bed.

qin lu poured himself a glass of red wine, walked to the window, and stared at the night scene outside while drinking.

the market is no better than in big cities, and as soon as the night is late, the lights are turned off in many places.

there is almost nothing to see in the night scene, only a dark view.

qin lu couldn't help but think of the two people in the corridor outside, not knowing what jiang liu orange would say to cheng qinghua.

whether cheng qinghua passed the test, jiang liu orange decided to follow him.

when jiang liu orange opened the door before, when he looked into the room, he noticed that there was a notebook on the table, which was the one that cheng qinghua had shown off to him.

apparently, the youth was reading the questionnaire in his notebook before opening the door for him, and then he said he was looking for cheng qinghua.

he thought that the answer that the young man wanted might have been obtained from the question in the notebook, so he wanted to find cheng qinghua, perhaps to establish a real relationship with cheng qinghua.

qin lu didn't know why he wanted to think about this, he only felt that his heart was suddenly a little irritable, and he drank the red wine in the glass in one sip, secretly thinking that it might be because the weather was too hot.

just then, there was a knock at the door.

qin lu put down his wine glass and walked over to open the door.

outside the door was not the agent or assistant he thought he was, but cheng qinghua that he did not expect.

"something?" qin lu asked with a slight raised eyebrow.

cheng qinghua's expression was a little sluggish, he didn't say a word, and walked around him straight into the room.

qin lu could have blocked him out, but he was indeed a little curious about cheng qinghua's appearance, and in the end he did not stop him, waiting for him to come in before closing the door.

"aren't you talking to jiang liu orange, and you're done so quickly?"

cheng qinghua saw that there was red wine on his table, picked it up and poured several sips directly at the mouth of the bottle, and after a while, he drank half a bottle, and when he put down the bottle, his face was already a little red.

"i don't understand." it took him half a moment to finally speak, "okay, how did it suddenly change?" 

qin lu frowned, "what has changed?"

cheng qinghua looked at him, and his sanity gradually returned, "i, i am in love." 

qin lu's brow frowned even more, "what do you mean?"

cheng qinghua took another sip of red wine and wiped his mouth, "what else does it mean, jiang liu orange said that we are not suitable and want to break up with me."

qin lu was stunned, "why?

cheng qinghua scolded and grinned, i want to know why, i had a hard time moving my heart, but he accepted it and wanted to break up with me.