Part 15

"mrs. mo?"

suddenly receiving this call, boss zhou was startled and almost fell off his chair.

after breaking the contract with jiang liu orange, he had been hesitant to tell this lady mo.

the mo family has money, and there are also industries involving the entertainment industry, with the strength of the mo family, it is only a matter of minutes to win a person.

boss zhou didn't understand why madame mo would notice such a small role as jiang liu orange, and even hide him herself, but he knew that the mo family had a lot of resources.

he was a businessman, a businessman who was invincible, and when he found out about this, he naturally thought a little carefully.

originally wanted to praise the red ginger and orange, so that zhou sheng entertainment really based on the entertainment circle, since this method does not work, he decided to cooperate with this mrs. mo in another way.

with the resources given by the mo family, zhou sheng entertainment can reach the height he wants faster, faster than holding the red ginger liu orange, after all, the red ginger liu orange is also costly, and the use of jiang liu orange and mo family for resources is not needed.

so the two sides reached a pleasant cooperation agreement.

boss zhou thought that there was at least a year to go, who knew that jiang liu orange actually had so many eyes, and he thought about how long he could hide it, but he didn't expect that only a few days had passed, and this lady mo actually knew.

"madame mo, don't be angry, i do follow your wishes, i haven't given jiang liu orange any work this year, it's all a few small dragon sets of characters, is there a misunderstanding somewhere?"

"little dragon suit?" mrs. mo sneered, thinking that she did not understand the entertainment industry, "you manage the male number two of cheng qinghua's new film called xiaolongtao?" <

boss zhou was said with a confused look, "what happened to the male number two of cheng's new film?"

cheng qinghua of course knows who it is, by relying on a movie to become popular, becoming a new director in the entertainment industry, the second film is also highly anticipated, when the previous public casting, he also sent the company's artists to the past, but without exception they were all selected.

"jiang liu orange is now the male number two of cheng qinghua's new film, the hot search is on, you don't know the boss yet?" mrs. mo said.

boss zhou's hand shook, he knew that madame mo could not lie, but he still looked at it with a little expectation.

the hot search for jiang liu orange and qin lu has climbed to the seventh place.

he recognized the youth in the photo at a glance, and then looked at the comment below, and suddenly his eyes went black.

he finally understood why jiang liu orange suddenly had to terminate his contract with the company, and it turned out that he did not know when to climb the big tree of cheng qinghua.

in order to kick the company away, so i can't wait to terminate the contract with the company, so that the company can't get a piece of the pie.

thinking of this, boss zhou can be described as blind.

he not only let jiang liu orange successfully terminate the contract, but also lost a sum of money in order not to make things bigger.

"mrs. mo, i really don't know about this matter, because just a few days ago, jiang liu orange terminated his contract with the company, and i was preparing to tell you about this matter, when he had to terminate the contract, and he didn't hesitate to pay liquidated damages, i still felt strange, i didn't expect him to get the role of cheng dao's new film." <