Part 34

"the next scene is more important, and this time xie bing's mentality will change a little..." cheng qinghua said, suddenly finding that qin lu was not listening, and seemed to be distracted, which immediately surprised him.

"you can actually lose your mind, i thought this kind of thing would never happen to you, what are you looking at?"

cheng qinghua followed his gaze, but there were many people over there.

qin lu retracted his gaze, "nothing, you continue."

cheng qinghua saw that he did not say, so he had to repeat it, and the latter nodded, and suddenly asked him: "how much drama does jiang liu orange still have?" 

jiang liu orange has been in the crew for a long time, although his role is not small, but if he shoots every day, its practical use cannot be so long.

however, because cheng qinghua gives priority to killing the old drama bones, sometimes jiang liu orange waits for a day to have a scene, and this situation occurs from time to time, so that his scene has not been filmed until now.

cheng qinghua: "there's not much left, why do you suddenly ask this?" 

qin lu : "nothing." it just

suddenly felt like time was passing a little faster.

the next morning, there was a knock on the door of the qin lu hotel.

he opened the door and saw jiang liu orange standing outside, his right hand still raised, keeping the knocking motion, xu did not expect that he would open the door so quickly.

"what's wrong?" qin lu saw him with his head down, he could only see the hair spins on the top of his head, and for the first time, he found that he actually had two hair spins.

"can you borrow my hat for a while?" jjiang liu orange still didn't look up.

qin lu raised an eyebrow: "it's okay to borrow you, but why do you keep your head down?"

jiang liu orange knew that he could not escape, and he was also worried that standing in the doorway for too long would be seen by more people, so he raised his head.

seeing his face, qin lu did not hold back and laughed under jiang liu's 'i know' gaze.

"come first." qin lu turned sideways, waited for him to come in, and closed the door before saying, "what's wrong with your face?"

 "i tried a snack last night and who knows it will be like this the next day."

when he tried to eat last night, he only took a bite and felt that it was not right, he did not eat it later, who knew that the reaction was actually delayed, last night was obviously fine, in the morning together, he found that there were some red spots on his neck and face, and then he went to the toilet several times.

the medicine that li qiu had bought before had already been eaten, and the effect was not very obvious, so he wanted to go down and buy another medicine, but going out with this face would definitely attract the attention of many people, and suddenly thought that qin lu had a hat.

qin lu shook his head with a smile, "you all know your physique, why do you still eat snacks?"

jiang liu orange told him that this was sent by the food company that asked him to endorse, and if he wanted to pick it up, he would definitely be responsible for the fans who purchased it, so he wanted to try it himself.

originally thought that the dare to find him to endorse should be some confidence, after all, his nickname has been spread so widely, who knows that there are head iron companies, knowing that the additives exceed the standard and dare to find him. <