Part 45

When everyone refreshed Weibo again, they found that the direction of public opinion had changed.

Although there are still people who have tried to divert attention, but because the popular star blind date is too funny, and has never heard of it before, netizens do not eat the water army.

[Brother, can you talk about the process of your blind date, so that everyone can have fun, ah no, let everyone help you with advice, see how to solve this problem?] 

【Agreed, I also want to contribute a small amount of strength to Mr. Jiang Liu's blind date, so can I say one or two cases?】 

I'm also on a blind date, and I want to know what the reasons for those failed cases are, so I can prepare in advance.

Jiang Liu Orange replied to the last one: Yes, there is a blind date who thinks I am too handsome, she is insecure, and hopes that this experience can help you.

[Hahahaha, I don't usually laugh easily, unless I really can't help it.]

[Big Brother: You let me prepare a hair like this, I can't always go to the whole rong.]

【Big brother: It's easy for me to get out of such a face.】

The eldest brother is also a talent, and it seems that he really wants Jiang Liu Orange to give him a little experience, and he quickly replied: Can you tell a grounded reason for the failure?

Jiang Liu orange replied: Another reason is that I don't have a house or a car in Yun City, the house in Yun City is too expensive, I just graduated at that time, I can't afford it, of course, I still can't afford it. <

The eldest brother said: Your reason is too grounded, I can't afford to buy, I didn't expect you to be a fellow person, in fact, I should be quite similar to you, I am a blind date who thinks I look too ugly.

Jiang Liu Orange: This proves that those who look good will not give preferential treatment.

The two chatted like a day in the comment area, attracting a large number of netizens to watch.

The original black hot search was twisted into a funny incident in which two people in the same way felt sorry for each other.

The black hot search was suppressed and replaced by three funny frontal hot searches.

There is a topic of Jiang Liu Orange and this funny big brother together, and another is that a netizen asked Jiang Liu Orange if he is still dating, and Jiang Liu Orange replied that he is still blind date.

Then a bunch of people asked him who his matchmaker was, saying that they were also on a blind date, and maybe they could meet each other.

Jiang Liu Orange did not reply again, because he could not tell them that his current matchmaker was Qin Lu, and even if he wanted to say it, he would have to obtain Qin Lu's consent.

Although he did not reply, it did not prevent him from being on a new hot search.

Because of this turn, netizens are discussing the strange or strange things they encountered during their blind date, except for the water army, no one remembers that they were still scolding Jiang Liu Orange as a scumbag who stepped on multiple boats.

Zhou Wenbin read the hot search and called Qin Lu: "Brother Qin, Mr. Shi called me and wanted me to help ask Jiang Liu orange if he had the will to sign a brokerage company." 

Qin Lu was looking at the hot search, "Why didn't he ask Jiang Liu Orange's agent himself?"

Zhou Wenbin said: "Shi zong said that because Jiang Liu orange and you were a crew before, I should be able to contact Jiang Liu orange faster through me."