Part 58

jian qiao stood up in surprise and looked at the person who came, his expression was still a little surprised, "brother qin, how did you come?"

qin lu paused, he didn't know that jiang liu orange had also invited jian qiao, "why are you here?"

jane jo said, "ryu orange invited me to dinner." 

qin lu noticed that his name for jiang liu orange had changed, before he was still mr. jiang, but now he had become liu orange, which sounded like a lot closer.

jiang liu orange saw that he was not speaking, remembering that he forgot to tell him the news that jane qiao was also coming, so he explained: "jane screenwriter said that the seafood of this seafood porridge is particularly fresh and delicious, he invited me to eat barbecue before, this time i invited him."

qin lu nodded, and when he sat down, jian qiao was preparing to get up and pull open a chair next to him.

qin lu walked straight to jiang liu orange and sat down.

"now that the people have arrived, let's start ordering, the seafood here is ordered by the guests themselves." jian qiao naturally sat back, looked at qin lu and asked, "brother qin, what seafood do you like to eat?"

jiang liu orange stood up: "i'll go with you to order, i know what kind of seafood he likes to eat." 

qin lu's mood suddenly improved.

jian qiao looked at qin lu, who did not speak tacitly, "good."

ten minutes later, the two returned from ordering seafood, and while waiting for the seafood porridge to be served, jian qiao had been chatting with jiang liu orange, talking a lot about the scenes he was going to shoot in the next few days.

qin lu only said two sentences occasionally, and then he bowed his head and used his mobile phone to reply to others. <

cheng qinghua asked him when he would come back, asking him to give him a time, so that he could prepare the set for tonight's scene.

qin lu actually had a scene all day today, because it has entered the late stage, and the crew has become relatively busy.

his recent scenes were also very full, and in order to come out to eat this meal, he asked cheng qinghua to shoot other people's first, pushing his temporary back.

half an hour later, the seafood porridge they ordered was served, and the steaming aroma instantly filled the entire private room, stimulating the people's fingers.

"i didn't lie to you." jane qiao smiled and squinted, "the seafood porridge in this shop is really fresh, even better than those in high-end restaurants."

jiang liu orange nodded, and he looked at qin lu, "is it delicious?"

qin lu wiped his mouth after eating a bowl and said, "it is indeed delicious, next time the two of us will eat it again."

jiang liu orange: "good."

jian qiao's action of holding the soup spoon was slightly stunned, he looked at qin lu, and he always felt that the last sentence seemed to be said to himself.

after eating the seafood porridge, the group walked out of the seafood shop, and qin lu called jiang liu orange over.

"your role in the manslaughter crew should be almost over, and you will free up time on the day you kill."

jiang liu orange didn't ask why he was vacant, "you should still be filming that day, then i will go to the crew to find you." qin lu smiled in his eyes, "yes." <

after the conversation, jiang liu orange returned to his nanny car, and jian qiao saw qin lu driving away, "is brother qin a little unhappy?" 

jiang liu orange looked puzzled, "why is he unhappy?"