Part 43

Zhou Beiwang knew that if he broke up, he should not continue to entangle, but he was a little unwilling, so he still came to the door.

Guo Qifan, who heard the voice, leaned out and saw Zhou Beiwang: "Who?"

"Hello, I'm Zhou Beiwang." Zhou Beiwang introduced himself.

Guo Qifan said bluntly, "Didn't you break up with Old Orange, why did you still come to the door, you don't want to get back together, right?"

Zhou Bei looked a little embarrassed, and he said to Jiang Liu orange, "Can we talk about it?"

Without waiting for Jiang Liu Orange to speak, Guo Qifan said: "What else are we talking about after we have broken up, we still have things to do."

Zhou Bei looked at Jiang Liu orange and said calmly, "Just talk for ten minutes, it won't delay you too much time."

Jiang Liu orange said to Guo Qifan, "Go brush your teeth, I'll go first." 

Guo Qifan waved his hand: "Okay, see you at night."

Jiang Liu Orange walked downstairs, and Zhou Beiwang followed behind him.

Walking out of the community, Zhou Beiwang said, "Shall I send you to the hotel?"

Jiang Liu Orange looked at the time, "No, my assistant will come to pick me up, you have something to say now, he should be almost there."

Zhou Beiwang no longer hesitated when he heard the words: "After being with you, I think it is quite good, do you really have to break up?" 

He's really not the kind of guy who's going to stalk, but he feels like he's been wronged by the reasons for breaking up. <

He didn't know what Gu Qing meant, but he was sure that he wouldn't get back together with Gu Qing, and the other party broke up with him for this reason, and he couldn't accept it.

"My choice to break up with you actually has nothing to do with Gu Qing." Jiang Liu Orange said, "You are also very good, it is my own reason."

Zhou Beiwang realized that he had been issued a good person card, which was the first time he had been rejected and then issued a good person card, "Then you always have to tell me what the reason is, right?"

Jiang Liu Orange saw him with an expression that if you don't give me a reasonable reason, I may not give up, and after thinking about it, he said, "Maybe it's because I don't like you enough." 

Zhou Beiwang's stomach was all blocked in his throat by this sentence.

At this moment, Li Lei's car came, and seeing them standing together, he didn't know what he was talking about, and Zhou Beiwang's expression didn't seem to be very good.

"If there's no other problem, I'm leaving." Jiang Liu orange pulled the car door and sat in, letting Li Lei drive.

After a while, the car drove into the road, and after turning a corner, there was no sign of Zhou Beiwang.

Li Lei wanted to ask a little, but he felt that it was not good to ask the boss about his private affairs, and he could only send Jiang Liu Orange to the hotel with a stomach full of doubts.

After getting out of the car, Jiang Liu Orange received a message from Guo Qifan, asking him how he and Zhou Beiwang were talking.

Jiang Liu Orange told him that it should be over, and the average person would not dwell on it when he heard the other party say that he didn't like him. <

Guo Qifan: I thought you would talk about his ex.

I'm serious: why should I talk about his ex, it has nothing to do with his ex, but I suddenly realized that before I thought it was too simple, two people together, not just two people's things, but two family things.